RIP George Floyd

This just has me thinking. I’m speaking of ignorance so let me know. Before the death of Trayvon Martin, it just feels like the mobilizing spirit that is somewhat prevalent today, was pretty dormant after the end of the civil rights era and with the decline of the black panther party

Near the end of the Civil Rights Era and with the decline of the Panthers, what happened to the mobilizing spirit that was so prevalent during those times? There was the LA riots in 92, but what about any other mass uprisings from the 80s throughout the 00’s? Was it the crack era that just calmed that spirit or what?

Black people were looking for leaders. Social media with Facebook and twitter has made it easier to converge.

and I think this resonated

GettyImages_517788790.jpg

Folks are seeing their society fail them in too many ways: can't guarantee the safety of their job, their housing, their ability to feed themselves, and now agents of the State are even depriving them of their lives for no reason and sometimes to their enjoyment.

It was going to blow up.
Yup, was a powder keg waiting to explode with unemployment levels surpassing the Great Depression, frustration over the response to a global pandemic, hundreds of thousands of deaths due to that pandemic (100k in the US which is more Americans dead than from 9/11, Vietnam, Korea, wars on 'terror' combined), wealth inequality/disparity levels unseen since the gilded age and unarmed black folks still being murdered for simply existing.

Also there were mass mobilization movements and popular uprisings worldwide on every continent in the months prior to the quarantine so that activist fervor was still lingering around when everything came to a standstill.

The Floyd murder being caught on camera in a context like that ended up being the fuse but the anger has been building for a while,didn't just happen overnight which is why we're seeing the same kind of energy all over the country and in a lot of cases, around the world.

You see ***** *** Virgil ****ing for Sean

What's ****ing about commenting on your "friends" pain or loss?

If you don't comment would you be a friend?

RSPV Gallery got hit up, and him and Don C didn't really complain about that.

Last edited:
This just has me thinking. I’m speaking of ignorance so let me know. Before the death of Trayvon Martin, it just feels like the mobilizing spirit that is somewhat prevalent today, was pretty dormant after the end of the civil rights era and with the decline of the black panther party

Near the end of the Civil Rights Era and with the decline of the Panthers, what happened to the mobilizing spirit that was so prevalent during those times? There was the LA riots in 92, but what about any other mass uprisings from the 80s throughout the 00’s? Was it the crack era that just calmed that spirit or what?
The crack epidemic hit much of our areas and many of our civil rights leaders either were aging out waiting to see who would step up, dead, or went to seek fame and fortune. We also started to see more and more "representation" in terms of black celebrities which was basically social conditioning that everything is "fair" and "right" in Amerikkka.

guess everything started in sf union square at midnight
woke up to hear that there's a curfew 5a-8p

Last edited:
Why do I feel like I'm breaking every conspiracy and trickery before the news in here

Told y'all this wasn't him. They're playing man.

I never forget a face.

Not just the hair line. Completely different ears. This is a scam. A set up. Different people. They're protecting the cop.

Dude on the right is probably a mental health case, mute or crazy gibberish speaking desert tent sleeping patriot just like every singular person they pin mass shootings on when witnesses swear they her shots from differents directions.

Screenshot_20200531-113920_Instagram.jpg

What's ****ing about commenting on your "friends" pain or loss?

If you don't comment would you be a friend?

RSPV Gallery got hit up, and him and Don C didn't really complain about that.

Timing. He could have called or texted him since they're "FRIENDS" right?

He's publicly making Sean seem like white jesus who came to Los Angeles and saved the black and brown community. **** that. West Hollywood got to taste what us brown and black folks had to in 92.

You'd have to be from here to understand.

Why do I feel like I'm breaking every conspiracy and trickery before the news in here

Told y'all this wasn't him. They're playing man.

I never forget a face.

Not just the hair line. Completely different ears. This is a scam. A set up. Different people. They're protecting the cop.

Dude on the right is probably a mental health case, mute or crazy gibberish speaking desert tent sleeping patriot just like every singular person they pin mass shootings on when witnesses swear they her shots from differents directions.

Screenshot_20200531-113920_Instagram.jpg

Please delete this

Back
Top Bottom