RIP George Floyd

Wow. They did a great job of de escalating the situation last night.

super chill to walk down the road and blast people sitting on their porch.

the police, national guard and all them should just leave. We got this we can protect ourselves and we’ve proven it. We don’t need them.

everybody had their neighborhood locked down last night, the people did. No the ho *** police and National guard.

most protected their property with guns while some co ops held signs that said “peace” both worked.

Why do I feel like I'm breaking every conspiracy and trickery before the news in here

Told y'all this wasn't him. They're playing man.

I never forget a face.

Not just the hair line. Completely different ears. This is a scam. A set up. Different people. They're protecting the cop.

Dude on the right is probably a mental health case, mute or crazy gibberish speaking desert tent sleeping patriot just like every singular person they pin mass shootings on when witnesses swear they her shots from differents directions.

Screenshot_20200531-113920_Instagram.jpg
Put a penis in his hand. Word to combo gd combo gd

Sean was built up off the **** we created. How can you be upset at him from building up something from nothing? He's supposed to build a store in the hood? I'm trying to figure out what you're upset at. For him being a good businessman? Are Cool Kicks better because they have a couple of black faces to it?

Them buying in to our culture? That's happen for the past 50+ years.

He was doing that **** when people didn't think his store was going to last. When I first went to his first store I thought his prices were too cheap. If it's not Sean it's someone else. And I'm not getting upset at the dude on the corner hustling. Sean's the middleman.

And everything now is done on social media, if he didn't post and just called people would be mentioning him for not speaking out. I'm sure Don C and him would rather not mention their store getting looted.

What Virgil did wasn't ****ing at all, we need to stop just throwing out certain words or phrases labelling people every time we don't agree with someone.

**** Cool Kicks too. The face of their brand is a middle easterner who got black friends and is appropriating black culture. You cant believe everything they write about him struggling. He comes from ******* money. Just like the other 2 owners.

Again, Virgil publicly had a stance on a store before he makes any statements on the issue at hand. He definitely ****ing because that "FRIEND" **** is a reach. You don't go on social media to check on your "friend". Associates, maybe, but YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND.

You dont use your platform to further the racial divide and fuel the racists in the comments saying BLM is just out there looting.

Again, you NOT from Los Angeles. You didn't live thru the 92 riots. The poetry that is the destruction of West Hollywood is something you JUST DONT UNDERSTAND. THIS IS WHY I AM VOCAL ABOUT IT.

YOU ************* AINT FROM HERE!

Fam!

They are their own star witnesses.

They literally entered a thread about racists / cops murdering people on the street, watched a woman surrounded by three cops, and cheered for the cops.

you flip their logic on them and they don;t know what to do LOL

we really don't need police. at least not the way we know police in its present form.
videos from the last few days will reverberate as the country continues to view police in an unfavorable light
people are starting to wake up across the country to the realities that police are more violent and harmful than they are helpful.

Why do I feel like I'm breaking every conspiracy and trickery before the news in here

Told y'all this wasn't him. They're playing man.

I never forget a face.

Not just the hair line. Completely different ears. This is a scam. A set up. Different people. They're protecting the cop.

Dude on the right is probably a mental health case, mute or crazy gibberish speaking desert tent sleeping patriot just like every singular person they pin mass shootings on when witnesses swear they her shots from differents directions.

Screenshot_20200531-113920_Instagram.jpg
If they say he dies in jail, I guarantee it's a cover-up for giving him a new identity and putting him in a new state.

Man. I really hope result of all this is law enforcement finally being held accountable and these attacks on black people stopping.

how that result is achieved, any means of accomplishing it is fair game. But lord I really want to see these cops getting hit with the harshest possible sentences and financial ramifications as well to the point they know what will happen. No more desk duty or getting “fired” while pointed to another cities department with open arms.

you can’t hide behind this “I feared for my life” **** anymore. You took the job knowing it can potentially be a dangerous job. It’s time to learn how to deescalate stuff. Cant be acting scared the minute something doesn’t go the way you expect it.

Being the aggressor and acting how that pusssy did to George Floyd. If law enforcement isn’t going to police their own. The community will police it for them.

Back
Top Bottom