RIP George Floyd

all y'all that was like "what's the point of all this info, when y'all actually do something about it lmk I'll be the first one there with you" hope y'all out there protesting.

That cop was def waiting to go off on someone all day :lol:

He deserves the same hands his partner caught though hitting her from behind like that :smh:

That cop was def waiting to go off on someone all day :lol:

He deserves the same hands his partner caught though hitting her from behind like that :smh:
Right. I get that the woman was asking for trouble but if you asking "what do you expect to happen" I'd figure the cop who got punched would give it back

The cop that hit her with full force from behind could have killed her

Timing. He could have called or texted him since they're "FRIENDS" right?

He's publicly making Sean seem like white jesus who came to Los Angeles and saved the black and brown community. **** that. West Hollywood got to taste what us brown and black folks had to in 92.

You'd have to be from here to understand.

I read his statement and I didn't read anything about white Jesus. It was about the streetwear community and him expecting people to say don't do this, we're part of this streetwear community. He adds to the culture. He was talking to specific people.

And I know what Sean adds or doesn't add, since I knew about dude since his first store before he moved across the street.

:rofl:

101401991_10158260303669380_4634446179705290752_n.jpg

I read his statement and I didn't read anything about white Jesus. It was about the streetwear community and him expecting people to say don't do this, we're part of this streetwear community. He adds to the culture. He was talking to specific people.

And I know what Sean adds or doesn't add, since I knew about dude since his first store before he moved across the street.

So what community is more important RIGHT NOW? the black and brown or the streetwear? Serious question.

Influencers and entertainers have a platform and chose to sympathize with a sneaker reseller. A "friend" as you call it.

I know if I see my homie going thru something online...I'm calling him, I'm going to him. NOT posting on a public forum about the travesty of loosing a ******* store.

West Hollywood is flanked by the wealthiest communities in Los Angeles. They dont serve none of the interests of my community at all. Again, **** round two, they got rich off being silent, selling to the white masses that wanted to be like black culture.

So what community is more important RIGHT NOW? the black and brown or the streetwear? Serious question.

Influencers and entertainers have a platform and chose to sympathize with a sneaker reseller. A "friend" as you call it.

I know if I see my homie going thru something online...I'm calling him, I'm going to him. NOT posting on a public forum about the travesty of loosing a ****ing store.

West Hollywood is flanked by the wealthiest communities in Los Angeles. They dont serve none of the interests of my community at all. Again, **** round two, they got rich off being silent, selling to the white masses that wanted to be like black culture.

Amen on all .

They love our black culture but they don’t love us and if you have them the truth serum I’m sure they’d rather deal directly with the white folks, Suburban kids.

Do they teach any de-escalation tactics at all at the academy or what??

Seen way too much footage of folks getting attacked and repressed unprovoked.

Ali Velshi was reporting live for MSNBC last night from the front of one protest in Minny and they were literally hundreds of yards away from the riot cops and demonstrating non-violently and they still got shot at with pellets and canisters knowing they were being filmed on network TV the entire time...

Feels like they try to intentionally escalate things a vast majority of the time yet the protest reaction is whats gets highlighted almost every time :smh:

I know if I see my homie going thru something online...I'm calling him, I'm going to him. NOT posting on a public forum about the travesty of loosing a ****ing store.

Sean was built up off the **** we created. How can you be upset at him from building up something from nothing? He's supposed to build a store in the hood? I'm trying to figure out what you're upset at. For him being a good businessman? Are Cool Kicks better because they have a couple of black faces to it?

Them buying in to our culture? That's happen for the past 50+ years.

He was doing that **** when people didn't think his store was going to last. When I first went to his first store I thought his prices were too cheap. If it's not Sean it's someone else. And I'm not getting upset at the dude on the corner hustling. Sean's the middleman.

And everything now is done on social media, if he didn't post and just called people would be mentioning him for not speaking out. I'm sure Don C and him would rather not mention their store getting looted.

What Virgil did wasn't ****ing at all, we need to stop just throwing out certain words or phrases labelling people every time we don't agree with someone.

So you're agreeing with us. You clearly grew up watching y'all daddy whooping on your mami and conditioned to think its normal.

Fam!

They are their own star witnesses.

They literally entered a thread about racists / cops murdering people on the street, watched a woman surrounded by three "male" cops, and cheered for the cops.

Deep down they know they are soft.

Let em talk.

Hit dogs are supposed to hollar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom