RIP George Floyd

Why...does it seem IN SO MANY CASES...it's these white dudes with skateboards smashing ****, and looting ****, and defacing ****. Is it just me or is it possible that that MIGHT be part of something bigger and they aren't doing this for change and doing this just to cause chaos, or maybe something more insidious than that? Like they are plants or something? COULD that be it or am I being paranoid?

Why...does it seem IN SO MANY CASES...it's these white dudes with skateboards smashing ****, and looting ****, and defacing ****. Is it just me or is it possible that that MIGHT be part of something bigger and they aren't doing this for change and doing this just to cause chaos, or maybe something more insidious than that? Like they are plants or something? COULD that be it or am I being paranoid?

Your too loud

Violence is needed at times. Police aren’t peaceful so why should we be?

burn everything that says “police” to the ground.
Especially if it's been perpetrated on innocent for this long and a specific group of innocent. I am not advocating for it but I also understand and will not denounce it if violence happens to innocent cops/government officials. It's a reaction to their violence and their pattern of violence

What's sad is, let's say someone tackled chauvin to remove him from choking Floyd, they would definitely get beaten and arrested and possibly killed. Only thing that could've saved him in that situation is someone shooting chauvin with an unregistered gun from a distance.

Buddy had two pairs there

F5BCE5EF-5C2A-4FE2-A11A-C27E924B599E.jpeg

that's how the powers that be are trying to label it, but you're wrong.

Again I ask, show me what good these ANTIFA labeled groups have done?

Anti-fa labeled groups have done. I'm totally in interested in this oh these are anarchist not antifa.

Near as I can tell the decentralized nature of these groups naturally attracts and then gets co opted
Loser kids with Joker fantasies.

Show me the situation that has been improved by the arrival of anti-fa cause all I see is escalation and discrediting of the cause.

EACCDEA5-8F0B-4C11-B96D-DA95C650F0BC.jpeg

my friend from Indonesia has been hitting me up non stop about this. American police are now even more infamous overseas thanks to this protest

The media / powers that be want to limit this protest to the murder of one man.

For which the desire to tear it all down is unjust.

Reality:

This protest is about centuries of RACISM and INEQUALITY ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

For which the desire to tear it all down is common sense.

Black People just happen to be the vanguard of both...

...but most average white folks are tired of being poor too and the intelligent ones are just now realizing that having someone to look down on from that cardboard high horse that Daddy Warbucks made them 400 years ago aint enough.

Unfortunately the intelligent ones who get it are VASTLY outnumbered by...

ThunderousEuphoricHen-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Yes the FBI labeled them as a terrorist group who infiltrated the police force across America 4 years ago. This is why we seeing what we're seeing today.
Also "infiltrated" might be giving police departments too much credit

Vetting these prospects and getting them through lie detector tests etc. you would think something would have popped up on their radar...

What's sad is, let's say someone tackled chauvin to remove him from choking Floyd, they would definitely get beaten and arrested and possibly killed. Only thing that could've saved him in that situation is someone shooting chauvin with an unregistered gun from a distance.

Lions back down from packs of hyenas.

Back
Top Bottom