RIP George Floyd

Near as i can tell, ANTIFA is a name that any group of angry white kids can use to band together and and cause chaos.
That could describe loads of decentralized/faceless groups like Anon and anarchists too.

It's the language being twisted for nefarious means from multiple sides that bothers me

Near as i can tell, ANTIFA is a name that any group of angry white kids can use to band together and and cause chaos.

It's right wing propaganda, but I wonder how he will try to apply it. That's the danger. He could be trying to use some Hoover tactics.

1590946891096.jpeg

he plays for Manchester United, a soccer team In England. These protests have support all over the globe. We've seen Iran and Japan already. If global support keeps growing, Trump is gonna be shook

Edit: Plays for Dortmund, Germany. Thanks for the correction shotsrangout shotsrangout

Last edited:
Bro you were going back and forth with two people in this thread of all threads.

From the sidelines I told you you need to chill out. Which you should have listened to, because you're taking stuff too personal.

And you flip out saying I sent you my address, which you didn't, because you didn't even know who you were responding to because you were so enraged.

agree to disagree. You know we have a history.

you know I’m gonna react.

kdawg kdawg warned me for calling someone who felt hitting women was ok an idiot.

let that sink in

Agent Orange is just trying to deflect as usual. The different governments around the country have all said there are outside groups coming into antagonize and take advantage of the unrest. Specifically white supremacist groups who have message boards telling members to go in and cause trouble, as chronicled by Joy Reid earlier this morning. No mention of them by Agent Orange of course. Antifa may have nefarious intentions, but I do remember them throwing hands against those Nazis in Charlottesville. Anti-fascism as a concept will never be one to be shunned for me.

That could describe loads of decentralized/faceless groups like Anon and anarchists too.

It's the language being twisted for nefarious means from multiple sides that bothers me

at a certain point the language is irrelevant, what good has any ANTI-FA related group ever done or anything or anyone?

im just talking about the end results, all these ANTIFA kids are trash, I bet 98% of people don't even know it stats for anti-facist.

agree to disagree. You know we have a history.

you know I’m gonna react.

kdawg kdawg warned me for calling someone who felt hitting women was ok an idiot.

let that sink in

We have a history?

We do?

That's how much I think of internet "beef"

Let that sink in. You need some exercise.

^THIS IS BEING AN ALLY TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

this is how you help black people if you're a white person.

The only thing that truly heel this nation...is an EDM remix of the I have a dreams speech. 🔥🔥

to david guetta:
1590947403414.png

And edshoecator edshoecator I just went back five years in my PM's to see this so called beef we had where an address was sent.

It wasn't me bro.

So you don't even realize who you're arguing with.

Because I'm 7:30 fam, I don't do the address stuff and I haven't been about that in well over 10 years up here. You're remembering wrong.

Facebook is a dumpster fire for me right now. So many idiots I went to high school with acting more outraged over the riots than the murder of George Floyd. Had to dump this article on my feed because it still rings true 5 years later:

"When nonviolence is preached as an attempt to evade the repercussions of political brutality, it betrays itself. When nonviolence begins halfway through the war with the aggressor calling time out, it exposes itself as a ruse. When nonviolence is preached by the representatives of the state, while the state doles out heaps of violence to its citizens, it reveals itself to be a con."

^THIS IS BEING AN ALLY TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

this is how you help black people if you're a white person.

The only thing that truly heel this nation...is an EDM remix of the I have a dreams speech. 🔥🔥

to david guetta:
1590947403414.png

I typically disagree with your posts but this is 100% correct. MLK would be very proud of this person as am I. I would say an EDM remix of our President ELECT's Charlottesville press conference would heel us even more. #MLKWASACONSERVATIVE.

Community policing, or community-oriented policing, is a strategy of policing that focuses on building ties and working closely with members of the communities. The main idea is to allow police to feel like the public can trust them and vice versa.

We need more of this kind of police!

Still don't trust them until they get rid of the racists and bigots in their ranks - but this is a great start!

Back
Top Bottom