RIP George Floyd

But bro he’s speaking on HIS city

and it's not a LA issue, it's a America issue.

Until you get that, you won't get it.

I clearly said ROUND 2 in Los Ángeles. I’m not from Richmond so that’s on VA to discuss. And from the tweets I’m seeing, a lot of the black community could care less that they were looted

I didn't care about that. I cared about you calling a black man a **** for him mentioning Sean's store. That crossed the line.

I don't even care Sean's store got burned.

and it's not a LA issue, it's a America issue.

Until you get that, you won't get it.

I didn't care about that. I cared about you calling a black man a **** for him mentioning Sean's store. That crossed the line.

I don't even care Sean's store got burned.

thats my opinion based on his reply to ROUND 2 in, wait for it, please read....LOS ANGELES!

los Ángeles! I live in a city that deals with the brunt of what’s going on in America.

na. I’m exposing kdawg for the hypocrisy.

like NT doesnt have a storied past when it comes to mods

Bro you were going back and forth with two people in this thread of all threads.

From the sidelines I told you you need to chill out. Which you should have listened to, because you're taking stuff too personal.

And you flip out saying I sent you my address, which you didn't, because you didn't even know who you were responding to because you were so enraged.

Just some simple research will let you know that one of the biggest issues in the 92 riots were that a lot of the destruction and people actually getting hurt took place in their own impoverished communities. While the destruction and looting isn't ideal in any scenario at least it's not in those neighborhoods already struggling.

It was strategic yesterday the marches initially took place where they did in the Fairfax/Melrose and Beverly Hills districts of the city. Beautifully done. Take it to the heart of wealth in the city.

yeah? Why not? If social media is the device we are using celebrities, influencers, brands use to take our money then yeah speak on that platform let me hear what you have to say because when your album is out you want it trending and I have to see that so let me hear your voice right now.

Yes I absolutely want him to post on social media

Beyonce made a post. Did it stop last night? Did it make anyone feel at ease? Made the world better?

If you are going to have some sort of power, why not actually attempt to use it.

Just like when he was bailing people out in Baltimore. But dudes would rather him make instagram appearances. It's backwards.

I dunno man,

I feel like there are a ton of (mostly) white, (mostly) males out here that just wanna do violence, and figure the left wing anti-facisicm movement is a great excuse.

Im a little sick of all these dudes using black tragedy to live out there Joker movie fantasies.
There's always been agitators and opportunists who try to take advantage of collective anger for their own means but I was speaking more on the actual language/original meaning itself getting spun to demonize and discredit any form of opposition.

It shouldn't be too surprising I suppose given how a basic sentiment as 'black lives matter' has also been spun into something controversial and threatening. Sums up the state of affairs basically

cierarogers_20200531_5.jpg

200.gif
Now see, if obama wanted to be petty....
I hope the banks are smart enough to hide and secure brinks trucks and the like. If someone gets their hand on one of those...
The bills are marked. You’re better off hitting a check cashing spot or somewhere that the money has exchanged hands hundreds of times.

How do they allow **** being thrown at cop's cars? Thats dangerous. They should arrest those cowards.

Near as i can tell, ANTIFA is a name that any group of angry white kids can use to band together and and cause chaos.

I have like zero sympathy for any of these crazy white kids, throwing **** and causing violence. Im so annoyed by it.

maybe they need to experience some police brutality first hand so they can figure out that this **** isn't a game.

I saw this **** first hand at those G20 protests in Toronto a while back. Saw people peacefully protesting, then a bunch of white kids in black masks, and metal t shirts showed up with bats and started smashing ****.

its so lame.

The reason Trump is designating Antifa as a terrorist group is so when he tells the military to shoot into a crowd of black protestors, he can claim he's fighting domestic terrorism and his blind followers will say Trump is protecting us Americans!!

Back
Top Bottom