RIP George Floyd

Riots, civil commotion and vandalism generally covered by insurance

Have you ever dealt with an insurance company? It's not "Hey I lost this much, give me my check." They will, fight you to pay as little as possible. I can't remember which shop it was but they said they'd been looted before and they got paid out about 20% of what they lost.

Have you ever dealt with an insurance company? It's not "Hey I lost this much, give me my check." They will, fight you to pay as little as possible. I can't remember which shop it was but they said they'd been looted before and they got paid out about 20% of what they lost.

Have I ever dealt with an insurance company? Yes :lol:

I understand that people may not feel that they are fairly compensated for their insurance claims, but to say they aren't covered is just false.

Reports are that Cuomo announced that NYC is gonna deploy an additional 20k cops out to control protests. The fact that NYC has enough cops that they can send out nearly 40k officers at once shows how broken the system is. Anyone who lives in New York knows it's definitely not dangerous enough that you need that many people on the force.

So are these insurance companies not covering the arbitrary resell values of the items? I’m assuming they can’t reference Stockx in claims?

I don’t know how insurance in a non traditional retail location like your Round Two’s, FC, etc would work.

Damn the owner of riff LA tried to commit suicide :smh:

apparently lost 2.3 million worth of **** and OG 85 1s.

people got life ****ed up man smh. if I got robbed and left butt *** in the streets I’m not killing myself:smh:

Makes this kinda eerie if true

photo-2.JPG

This was created after the death of King. How are you doing Black man? Is all good in your neck of the woods? Be safe.

Man laying low.

Trying times.

Hopefully everything is as good as it can be under the circumstances in your neck of the woods.

If YOU feel it is your duty, by all means act on it.

That doesn't mean that is/has to be a rule for anyone that has a platform.

That is a personal choice the individual has to make.

It is NOT an obligation.
It is an obligation
Not speaking up
Is a cowards choice
A p choice
A **** boy choice
A scared lil boy choice
Tells me u thinking about more ur money
And what white folks gonna think
than ur own people

Man laying low.

Trying times.

Hopefully everything is as good as it can be under the circumstances in your neck of the woods.
You already know man, our circumstances follow us everywhere in this country. Stay strong.

My coworkers cousin came up on a bunch of iMacs, iPads, iPhones and airpods. He’s going back out tonight. He said it’s wild out there.

Policies.... Policies.... Policies.....

Gotta pick the right one and discount double check it...

I am saying not really because I can't ASSUME what they are about because, again, some folks move in silence with their social activity.

So because I don't hear about what someone does, I won't be like, "I know what they are about."

Nah.
Then that's where we disagree. If you're silent at a time like this, I know EXACTLY what you're about.

So I probably shouldn’t have said anything because his nephew told this to my homie in confidence:ohwell:

I’m finding this out after the fact. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom