RIP George Floyd

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican if you knew someone in real life that was always asking for your support but then when you were in need they said they didn't owe you anything or that they support you but they don't want anyone to know about it, you'd be ok with that? You wouldn't hold that against them?

Damn the owner of riff LA tried to commit suicide :smh:

apparently lost 2.3 million worth of **** and OG 85 1s.

people got life ****ed up man smh. if I got robbed and left butt *** in the streets I’m not killing myself:smh:
In before "but insurance!!!"

I don't feel bad at all for the big businesses. Oh darn, their stock holder may get a smaller dividend. The small businesses though? Yea I feel bad for them. Insurance doesn't cover everything. Insurance doesn't cover being shut down for months while you rebuild. Insurance can't replace all of the stuff you've worked your life to create. Leave small businesses alone imo.

people got life ****ed up man smh. if I got robbed and left butt *** in the streets I’m not killing myself:smh:

Where are u getting this from?

To me thats very, very broad to claim. Worldwide? All white people in the world? The ignorance and advantage that is attached someones privilege isn't always equated to say the entire 1 group is discriminatory and prejudiced about their race being the best. Their benefits aren't welcomed everywhere. The problem with their privileges is that it can influence non whites who don't have it. Brainwashing. This is a heavy issue white people have to confront. Mentally, emotionally, physically, etc. That's the source. Non racist white people transforming racist white people. Both benefit from their privileges. But non racists aren't necessarily racist.
Wherever there is white rule, racism will be at play. There is a reason why South Africa and apartheid actually was a problem. There is a reason why Germany and other European countries are having issues as well. While america was the first country to legalize racism, the rest of the Western world followed suit. Don’t forget about how this all got started through Queen Elizabeth and Isabella.

Just a reminder that psychos like this exist in America and if the Rioting extends into the burbs, things can get bad for innocent protestors who get caught in the cross fire.

This is ****ing disturbing. I’m reading that he lost his job but he should be locked up because clearly he’s a psycho with guns.

NT has been a positive force in my life, shooting the **** about sneakers, music, culture, whatever. Helped me through some tough times in my personal life. Met a lot of good people on here who I wouldn't have met otherwise.

I've spent the better part of this past week just listening/reading. Too many people I know seem to have a lot to say but aren't willing to listen and learn.

I'm not perfect, but I've got my ears and eyes open and I want the target off your backs for good.

I never argued that they owe you anything. I said it shows you what they're about and you said not really.
I am saying not really because I can't ASSUME what they are about because, again, some folks move in silence with their social activity.

So because I don't hear about what someone does, I won't be like, "I know what they are about."

Nah.

tenor.gif
White Supremacy needs to Relax.

In before "but insurance!!!"

I don't feel bad at all for the big businesses. Oh darn, their stock holder may get a smaller dividend. The small businesses though? Yea I feel bad for them. Insurance doesn't cover everything. Insurance doesn't cover being shut down for months while you rebuild. Insurance can't replace all of the stuff you've worked your life to create. Leave small businesses alone imo.

Riots, civil commotion and vandalism generally covered by insurance

where did you see this?

If a celebrity donates, cool.

If they don't, cool.

If they do and don't say anything about it, cool.

They don't OWE us/anybody ANYTHING.
Nah if I have a platform as someone of any type of fame or whatever
It is my duty to speak up
I can speak up on buying my clothes shoes or whatever product I’m selling
I have a duty to speak up for my people
Hell I ain’t got no type of fame and still do that **** now
So nah I’m not rolling
U black u speak up
Point blank period

What people fail to realize is that many of the folks out here looting and burning stuff up are people that capitalism has failed. They have nothing. No jobs, no money, no opportunities, no voice, no hope. So they’re legit out here with nothing to lose and they’re fed up. Many of these businesses have also underpaid and exploited labor from employees for years. Had capitalism given them opportunities perhaps their rage wouldn’t have gotten to this level. Blame White Supremacy and Capitalism. This is just a byproduct of oppression.

Nah if I have a platform as someone of any type of fame or whatever
It is my duty to speak up
I can speak up on buying my clothes shoes or whatever product I’m selling
I have a duty to speak up for my people
Hell I ain’t got no type of fame and still do that **** now
So nah I’m not rolling
U black u speak up
Point blank period
If YOU feel it is your duty, by all means act on it.

That doesn't mean that is/has to be a rule for anyone that has a platform.

That is a personal choice the individual has to make.

It is NOT an obligation.

Back
Top Bottom