RIP George Floyd

People are trying to act like there's an equivalence and it's annoying and stupid as hell. Merchandise can be replaced, lives cannot. 80% of these corporations if not more could give two ****s about anyone other than what dollars you can contribute to them.

It's not ideal in the sense of trying to muddy the message but YOU are the one than can choose to make it a source of outrage. I don't care about it at all. Especially when during these peaceful demonstrations police are still abusing their power.

Man the nerve of this dude Trump doing all this while we are weeks away from an election is ****ing wild. You would think he would wanna quell this sooner rather than later to ease tempers before November but at this rate dudes gotta be sure his base is behind him.

To borrow some verbiage from my mans with the 50 Cent looking Trump avi...

Maskless racist cops murder Black Man during a pandemic....on camera.

Libbies protest racism.

Libbies get arrested for protesting racism.

Libbies get charged with felonies on "Trumped" up charges / get sick from da Rona.

Felons cant vote.

Sick / Dead folks can't vote.

Conservatives stay home.

Conservatives avoid felonies AND da Rona.

MAGA checkmate.

raiqiscuqe251.jpg

The Moobster Race.

SO what are your thoughts on the ACTUAL George Floyd situation?

Police brutality towards minorities has been an ongoing issues most of my lifetime. And it’ll continue to go on until privileged white individuals of power or influence accept/admit that. It’s a systemic issue at its very core. I don’t blame people for expressing a frustration from a voice that has gone unheard.

on a side note: some of y’all are VERY condescending and short sided on your assumptions. Your comments are ironically debilitating the movement towards progression. Using bullying and ridicule to emphasis a POV? Sorry, I’m not with that wave.

Minnesota files civil rights charge vs police in Floyd death

Making sure the cops suffer for what they did and not destroy our cities.

That's the problem it ain't OUR cities to destroy. The same system that allows for the abuse of police power is the same one that has historically instituted policy to keep black ownership (home and property) low, had redlining run rampant in cities and especially today displacing those same black people out of neighborhoods in the name of gentrification.

So yea the 'violence' can't be in our cities if we don't really own anything.

And in LA specifically they've stayed out of the less wealthy neighborhoods and doing damage in Bev Hills, Santa Monica, Fairfax etc.

I haven't seen any cities being destroyed.

This is what a city being destroyed looks like

Saw a wild poll were 96% of respondents hadn't heard of the Tulsa massacre in school and neither had I the whole time I was in school in Florida

America bombing Americans in an American town on American soil by air didn't make the curriculum for whatever reason...>D

Police brutality towards minorities has been an ongoing issues most of my lifetime. And it’ll continue to go on until privileged white individuals of power or influence accept/admit that. It’s a systemic issue at its very core. I don’t blame people for expressing a frustration from a voice that has gone unheard.

on a side note: some of y’all are VERY condescending and short sided on your assumptions. Your comments are ironically debilitating the movement towards progression. Using bullying and ridicule to emphasis a POV? Sorry, I’m not with that wave.
Yea, OUR words are what is killing progress.

Horrible take.

:lol: @ Using bullying. Yea aight

Saw a wild poll were 96% of respondents hadn't heard of the Tulsa massacre in school and neither had I the whole time I was in school in Florida

America bombing an American town on American soil didn't make the curriculum for whatever reason...>D

I only knew about it cause I took AP history in high school and my teacher didn't leave any stone unturned.

It's the same way they try to romanticize how this country got started basically by committing treason and genocide of an entire people.

Back
Top Bottom