RIP George Floyd

Honest answer, I don't know.
So you condemn people for fighting fire with fire

While

Having NO idea when it is acceptable for people to defend themselves.

Cool.

If you have a son, would you instruct him to fight back if a black kid KEPT messing with him in school? Or are you going to tell him remain peaceful?

Don't duck it.

I feel a strange sort of joy when I see videos of cops being run over. Or hearing about a cop losing his life in these protests. Like I want them to die. I don't know them personally but I know that they're out there trying to put an end to this with sleeper agents, military tactics, and targeting and singling out black people.

and I'm glad to see them meet their end.

I don't like feeling like this.

Too bad for who? My life isn’t defined by kids, I’ve made sure of that....you seem far more concerned with me in my issues than even I am....please don’t worry yourself and focus that energy on your own wife and your own kids.

you a sad ****** man bruh, to think you have to drop that low.
ok

this guy oppresses his own wife. Idk how anyone expected him not to oppress any Americans when he became president. This woman looks like she was told "If you leave me I will ruin your life" and she's being held hostage to stay with him.

look like he holdin that ***** for ransom.

i don't think there could possibly be any less chemistry between a man and a woman than that

So you condemn people for fighting fire with fire

While

Having NO idea when it is acceptable for people to defend themselves.

Cool.

If you have a son, would you instruct him to fight back if a black kid KEPT messing with him in school? Or are you going to tell him remain peaceful?

Don't duck it.
If I have a son and a kid of any race was bullying him, tell him to hit the kid in the nuts and walk away.

I feel a strange sort of joy when I see videos of cops being run over. Or hearing about a cop losing his life in these protests. Like I want them to die. I don't know them personally but I know that they're out there trying to put an end to this with sleeper agents, military tactics, and targeting and singling out black people.

and I'm glad to see them meet their end.

I don't like feeling like this.
Me 2

Too bad for who? My life isn’t defined by kids, I’ve made sure of that....you seem far more concerned with me in my issues than even I am....please don’t worry yourself and focus that energy on your own wife and your own kids.

you a sad ****** man bruh, to think you have to drop that low.
Says the guy who rooted for Haitians being deported and brutalized in DR. F out of here.

If I have a son and a kid of any race was bullying him, tell him to hit the kid in the nuts and walk away.

Man said hed tell his kid to hit the next kid in the dang ol nuts

Raising a lil bobby hill out here
thats my purse.gif

I’m with the movement and peaceful protesting. Voices need to be heard.

I’ll never be for looting. No way y’all gonna change my mind on that one. If that makes me the “enemy”, then idk what to tell y’all. Can’t reside on either end of the spectrum.

There’s so much hate in this thread. I understand people’s frustration, but this isn’t the way. It’s diving us more than keeping us together to fight the systemic issues that’s been in place for generations. It’s sad, the oppressors designed this very paradigm we’re in. We’re too busy fighting each other to fight the people we should be fighting.

I hope y’all find some peace in all this.

Back
Top Bottom