RIP George Floyd

I’m with the movement and peaceful protesting. Voices need to be heard.

I’ll never be for looting. No way y’all gonna change my mind on that one. If that makes me the “enemy”, then idk what to tell y’all. Can’t reside on either end of the spectrum.
so basically ur saying
be peaceful and march
and if that dont work then oh well

B232CE10-64CD-48CB-BD76-711B603CB2C1.jpeg

i swear man
this place has been niketalKKK all these years
cant believe i aint realize it

Seems like you’re just trying to get ppl to be on a violent side. And if they’re not, you’re placing them as an enemy.
What makes what your doing any different than the oppressors? Isn’t this how all this **** started?

I’ll never be for looting. No way y’all gonna change my mind on that one. If that makes me the “enemy”, then idk what to tell y’all. Can’t reside on either end of the spectrum.

There’s so much hate in this thread. I understand people’s frustration, but this isn’t the way. It’s diving us more than keeping us together to fight the systemic issues that’s been in place for generations. It’s sad, the oppressors designed this very paradigm we’re in. We’re too busy fighting each other to fight the people we should be fighting.

I hope y’all find some peace in all this.

Who's too busy fighting each other? There isn't a both sides stance to take here. You're either for justice or not, looting be damned. Being peaceful hasn't worked (the govt assassinated MLK). There are PLENTY of examples of massive disruption paying dividends in this country. So nah we ain't being passive anymore.

And that's silly as hell equating anything said in here to the oppressors, if any of us had a ¹/10th of the power they had this **** would have already been changed. We're going to exhaust every option (like Malcolm said by any means necessary) to get the changes we deserve. And if that makes you too uncomfortable, well that's just too damn bad.

There’s so much hate in this thread. I understand people’s frustration, but this isn’t the way. It’s diving us more than keeping us together to fight the systemic issues that’s been in place for generations. It’s sad, the oppressors designed this very paradigm we’re in. We’re too busy fighting each other to fight the people we should be fighting.

I hope y’all find some peace in all this.
We don’t give a **** what you like or think if you ain’t black.

Last edited:
Who are you the protest police? Why you trying to call out people who aint protesting or doing ways the way you want it to be done. :lol:
never even claimed to be no protest police
i was just asking a question cause i was curious
i thought u were just gonna inform me of other ways
why u getting defensive about me asking

He wouldn't tell his child to turn the other cheek.

So that tells me they think black folks don't deserve to fight back.

Maybe they think black folks are supposed to be in their current state.

That is what they are saying.

you don’t know me or how I would raise my kids. I’d never condone violence. That’s never the answer playa.

never even claimed to be no protest police
i was just asking a question cause i was curious
i thought u were just gonna inform me of other ways
why u getting defensive about me asking

Sounded to me like you digging your way into getting into an argument with me. And if not, then lets move on.

To give you one answer, went to Fordham to clean up earlier. It aint protesting but I feel like im doing MY part in helping my community.

I'm certain it was posted, but I wanted to share it again.

Ben & Jerry's statement was pure :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Aint no wussies in that company thats for sure. Getting myself a Chubby Hubby (the flavor,not literally ya filthy animals) as a toast.

Seems like you’re just trying to get ppl to be on a violent side. And if they’re not, you’re placing them as an enemy.
What makes what your doing any different than the oppressors? Isn’t this how all this **** started?
"YOU WERE A VICTIM OF OPPRESSION AND FOUGHT BACK, WHICH IN TURN MAKES YOU AN OPPRESSOR TOO!"

Shut the **** up, man.

I’ve never believed you fight fire with fire. because that’ll Just hurt innocent people. An eye for an eye will make the world go blind.
u know
its funny how folks can come up with some quote
about being non violent
after they took the first swing
black folks been getting swung on for 400+ years
nah we aint taking no more punches
what white folks really mad about
is how weve taken all those punches
ALL those years
and we still standing
they couldnt last 1 day in our shoes

Back