RIP George Floyd

Lol, had to unfriend this girl I used to wotk with a couple of days ago for something like that... ***** had the nerve when she used to be married to this cops son. Key word is used, as in past tense, because she knows exactly what kind of a POS dude and his son really is. Same cop that pulled over my friend on private property and illegally searched his car and tried to steal thousands of dollars from him. My car was already parked in their drive way when I called them out on the ****, so dude arrests me for a DUI (no sobriety test or anything, and my car wasn't even on) AFTER he TOLD me to leave. No Miranda rights, towed my car off private property and I had to pay the lot to get it back.

Had to get a lawyer to "beat" it aka keep my bail and time served etc etc, only for me to find out that my lawyer was actually friends with the dude snd that theyball regularly had breakfast with the ****ing judge. That's when I learned you never retain small town lawyers, they're all with the ****.

Anyway I digress... so I posted something like "**** that dude" talking about Trump and unfriended her ***. A fee hours later she sends me a text apologizing for something her current BFs dad said in response, that I'm sure was racist af but I never saw it. By thr way I'm pretty sure both of them are fire fighters near Peoria, IL. These racist mofos are everywhere, not just in the police departments. I remember the scandal of the Chicago FD back when I was younger... having family that is in the CFD.
You of all people need to pay close attention to what is going on right now, then remembering what you've stated in other threads.

101223988_10157776768673271_6411792440943968256_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom