RIP George Floyd

White looters = people fighting against the system that has "oppressed" them
Black looters = thugs who are out there stealing inciting violence

I don't condone violence nor destruction, but change that standard and looting will cease to exist.
Also:

People that are INFORMED about the protests: Knows everyone is lootings and causing violence.

People who are making ASSUMPTIONS without paying attention(lack basic comprehension skills and/or racist): Most of the looting and violence is caused by black people.

For all the whitewashed pieces of $&@$ that keep trying to say that their immigrant experience is the same as black people: just one of many examples of privileges we have right from the beginning
CD0C7CC3-FD46-4FC0-967B-C15DFD0F7E18.png

At a police station tucked into an end-of-the-line subway terminal in South Brooklyn, the new commander instructed officers to think of white and Asian people as “soft targets” and urged them to instead go after blacks and Latinos for minor offenses like jumping the turnstile, a half-dozen officers said in sworn statements.

“You are stopping too many Russian and Chinese,” one of the officers, Daniel Perez, recalled the commander telling him earlier this decade.

Another officer, Aaron Diaz, recalled the same commander saying in 2012, “You should write more black and Hispanic people.”

If they don’t up the charges on Chauvin and charge the other 3 as accessories, that city, and this country deserve whatever reaction comes from it.

Same if a slap on the wrist, let’s look out for our boys in blue type sentencing happens or a not guilty verdict.

They’re lucky they’ve managed to avoid an uprising like this for years now when this type of response would’ve long been justified and warranted.

Yall love to twist things. Ive been very well supporting of all this, you can look back at all my posts if you like. Covid is obviously not the main thing at hand, but again its something you have to think about AS WELL. Its not one or the other, its not THE FOCUS.

We can talk about the MANY aspects of this entire movement WITHOUT missing the main point. Its like if the talk is about anything BUT the main point, then its funny what your intentions are. Please.
How can we twist things that YOU said. You're here talking about it's a weird time to have a demonstration because of COVID after multiple black people were killed by police? Do you not see the ******* that you're saying ???? Move along with your fake solidarity.

Saw several white guys wearin red today.

Any of you know if thats symbolism for something?

COVID 19 pandemic will be gone in our lifetime. Racism and police brutality towards black people will not, if none of us do anything. This is nowhere near the same as protesting to go to the beach or other trivial nonsense. If we have to risk our health and lives so that there’s societal change that continues after we’re gone and makes the world a better place for our neighbors and children, so be it. Can’t believe what people are trying to prioritize right now

I got my ratchet for cats tripping in my neighborhood but thankfully I've never had to bust at anybody. After today's bs from Minny I'm prolly gonna need it :frown: Chump is gassin his boys up . WBs in Philly acting like they want that smoke for real. Surprised they ain't been running a rocky marathon on tv

For all the whitewashed pieces of $&@$ that keep trying to say that their immigrant experience is the same as black people: just one of many examples of privileges we have right from the beginning
CD0C7CC3-FD46-4FC0-967B-C15DFD0F7E18.png

At a police station tucked into an end-of-the-line subway terminal in South Brooklyn, the new commander instructed officers to think of white and Asian people as “soft targets” and urged them to instead go after blacks and Latinos for minor offenses like jumping the turnstile, a half-dozen officers said in sworn statements.

“You are stopping too many Russian and Chinese,” one of the officers, Daniel Perez, recalled the commander telling him earlier this decade.

Another officer, Aaron Diaz, recalled the same commander saying in 2012, “You should write more black and Hispanic people.”
i read a stat that a lot of minority cops resign after 4-5 years on the force.
cops have gone on record saying its basically for disapproving the way they discriminate towards civilians

How can we twist things that YOU said. You're here talking about it's a weird time to have a demonstration because of COVID after multiple black people were killed by police? Do you not see the ****ery that you're saying ???? Move along with your fake solidarity.

So that one comment denounces all the support ive had the past 5 days ok. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom