RIP George Floyd

Mandela actively promoted armed resistance. People seem
Only after it was made clear by the apartheid government that they wouldn't listen to non-violent protests.

He got arrested while traveling back to SA from Libya, where he received training in guerilla warfare. I didn't know about the guerilla training thing until recently.

I don't doubt it, just funny seeing them being told to tuck their tails and bounce :lol:

Fully expecting more of those untagged highly armed mercs that were telling folks they're part of the DOJ even though they rock unmarked gear and have no badge/ID's

Yeah Erik’s squad of shadow sanctioned terrorists will be out and about and likely dressed plainly in many cases blending in.

A lot of elements in play for escalation that can be blamed on private citizens working in secret through the government like they did overseas and in New Orleans after Katrina.

Only after it was made clear by the apartheid government that they wouldn't listen to non-violent protests.

He got arrested while traveling back to SA from Libya, where he received training in guerilla warfare. I didn't know about the guerilla training thing until recently.

They can’t teach that part. They didn’t love Mandela then. They loved the feeble, non threatening Mandela that dances with white people so that is the one we are fed.

it’s going to be an elephant in the room in that Saints locker room this season. Wouldn’t be surprised if some of his teammates already didn’t rock with him. They’re around him every day. I’m sure they know him pretty well.

Yup! Lived in District Heights for like 20+ years. Went to Suitland HS. Most of my classmates was pushed through. That scandal was going on for years and was just now caught.

My lil cousin graduated from Suitland and went to school for like 5 actual days his senior year

ITS WORKING. KEEP PROTESTING

Does anyone believe this would be the case if folks weren't out on the streets day and night for the past week?

Dude didn't even get arrested after it happened and it took a week for the other 3 to get arrested even with that :lol::smh:

They damn sure as hell wouldn't be catching serious charges or even being fired, would probably be on paid leave until the noise quieted down like every other killer cop around the country

This is for the 'what do they hope to achieve' crowd, action leads to results/action...

Does anyone believe this would be the case if folks weren't occupying the streets day and night for the past week?

Dude didn't even get arrested after in happened and it took a week for the other 3 to get arrested even with that :lol:

This is for the 'what do they hope to achieve' crowd, action leads to action...

Naw, All that peace and love and reaching across the aisle to your oppressors did that

We gotta meet them hafway man. Only way things get resolved around here

Does anyone believe this would be the case if folks weren't out on the streets day and night for the past week?

Dude didn't even get arrested after in happened and it took a week for the other 3 to get arrested even with that :lol:

If Ellison had the case from the jump, I think all of them would have been charged earlier.

If they didn't give it to him, and people didn't protest, the city would probably would have tried to go a light as possible.

tough question here:
how far are some of us gonna take this?
cause dudes gonna go back to watching the NFL and openly spend their money on team merch
ppl gonna still eat at wendys, chick fil a, in n out etc...
ppl will still be entering raffles for off-white shoes
etc...

does that water down support for social justice ?

Yeah Erik’s squad of shadow sanctioned terrorists will be out and about and likely dressed plainly in many cases blending in.

A lot of elements in play for escalation that can be blamed on private citizens working in secret through the government like they did overseas and in New Orleans after Katrina.

They can’t teach that part. They didn’t love Mandela then. They loved the feeble, non threatening Mandela that dances with white people so that is the one we are fed.

They love to quote MLK and preach nonviolence, but they don't remember that concrete change didn't take place until millions of people protested and rioted worldwide after his assassination.

Dude didn't even get arrested after it happened and it took a week for the other 3 to get arrested even with that :lol::smh:

They damn sure as hell wouldn't be catching serious charges or even being fired, would probably be on paid leave until the noise quieted down like every other killer cop around the country

This is for the 'what do they hope to achieve' crowd, action leads to results/action...

Cant even imagine if no one was around recording at the time of George Floyds murder

Dude didn't even get arrested after it happened and it took a week for the other 3 to get arrested even with that :lol::smh:.

Dude, everybody from whoever wrote the initial report to the coroner was in on it.

They love to quote MLK and preach nonviolence, but they don't remember that concrete change didn't take place until millions of people protested and rioted worldwide after his assassination.

His killing sparked mass civil unrest and insurrection and wouldn't you know it, LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act days later...:lol:

tough question here:
how far are some of us gonna take this?
cause dudes gonna go back to watching the NFL and openly spend their money on team merch
ppl gonna still eat at wendys, chick fil a, in n out etc...
ppl will still be entering raffles for off-white shoes
etc...

does that water down support for social justice ?

I can avoid the restaurants and shoes, but I went to an SEC school for undergrad and know guys in the league. More than a couple (before the league) said they would have been selling dope if they weren’t gifted at ball growing up. I rarely talk to them, but I’m glad they made it out the hood and still root for em. NFL owners aren’t ridiculously wealthy because they own teams; they own teams because they were already ridiculously wealthy. They’ll be fine if everyone here stoped watching. All that said, I don’t **** with them like I used to.

Those dyckman vids from last night though came off like this on so many levels
42919CED-3C2B-4E0E-989C-A94F696FBB39.jpeg

One thing White people fundamentally do not understand. They brag on and on about how their grandfathers in the military fought to protect their freedom. And black people should RESEPCt the military etc. They never ask themselves about the black soldiers who fought in those wars....and were legally discriminated against, lynched and second class citizens once they came back home. Reaped NONE of the benefits their ole pop pop did. Instead of land, access to education, low interest rates etc...they put Black veterans into project buildings, and denied them rights.

They be So blind.

It’s just like how they loved Ali after the fact. They’ll reference post-Mecca Malcolm. They will do the same with Kaep when he’s gone.

Same old story. When the black man is no longer a threat to their system, then he is acceptable. When the narrative can be distorted to fit their agenda, we become a prop. They do it to our living too (Kanye comes to mind).

Psyops always in full effect.

Back
Top Bottom