RIP George Floyd

a8ixbeh1pp251.jpg

Nothing gets a white kid more angry than getting smacked in a game constantly then calling a black gamer the N word and getting no response or the black gamer hysterically laughing back at them. They just turn their XBox off then call their mom a wh-ore to let off some steam

Powerful stuff and I understand her perspective. But the very violence that started all this will not be the solution to the ultimate goal. You cannot fight fire with fire. Can’t fight hate with hate. Y’all have your opinions and I have mine. Peace and love is my solution. Some of y’all won’t ever agree with that either and that’s okay. Whatever brings peace to you as an individual is all that will ever matter. It all starts from within. I hope y’all find some peace in all this.

What a crock.

You don't respond to oppression with passivity. When in the history of the known world has that EVER worked?

You living in a fantasy land.

My parents live in San Jose, in the Evergreen neighborhood.

Evergreen High School (in the middle of the $1.5-$2 homes) vs Andrew Hill High School, literally 5-10 mins away:
Evergreen is an anomaly bc its the newest. Silver creek and oak grove ain't much further away and still not the best.

Only decent san jose highschool that's sits near the hills is Piedmont hills and maybe Santa teresa. Think about that.

But lg and the peninsula all got great schools up until you get to daily city, sf

Evergreen is an anomaly bc its the newest. Silver creek and oak grove ain't much further away and still not the best.

Only decent san jose highschool that's sits near the hills is Piedmont hills and maybe Santa teresa. Think about that.

But lg and the peninsula all got great schools up until you get to daily city, sf

Silver Creek is somewhat better now cause of the proximity to the well-off people up the hill (the teachers/counselors finally started caring), but when my parents initially moved us to that area, that school was in complete chaos. Even though our neighborhood was new, we didn't qualify to go to Evergreen High due to some invisible border (people 2 mins down the street from us could go to EVHS but not me). The two schools I had a choice between were Silver Creek and Andrew Hill (both garbage at the time), so my parents sent me to a private high school on the other side of SJ. It took us 45-50 minutes to get there every morning through traffic on 280

I was very fortunate that my parents were able to sacrifice the money and time to send me there (I hated everyone at that school besides the teachers, but that's besides the point), and not everyone around me was as lucky. My school was FULL of well off white kids from Los Gatos, Saratoga, etc.

NAH we aint buying this anymore sorry, not sorry. Too many Hispanic people have anti-black agendas And rhetoric. The way that we police and ostracize c**ns and bed w*nches in our community is the same energy that we need Hispanics to do their community. And this dude did NONE of that so buddy need to save the we all bleed the same talk

Uhh but we do. Whether its seen or not to you, cant really comment on that. Understand that each generation gains more social/historical/economic intelligence. My generations struggles enlightening our parent's, but its happens.

black progress means minority progress.

Def makes no sense. 6 figure households like Montgomery but 1 has the best schools in the country while the other is like school in the hood.
PG County right outside NE and SE is hood tho, I lived out there for over 10 years. For every Bowie, Laurel and Upper Marlboro you have a Cap Heights, Suitland or Oxon Hill and it’s all still PG at the end of the day.

Powerful stuff and I understand her perspective. But the very violence that started all this will not be the solution to the ultimate goal. You cannot fight fire with fire. Can’t fight hate with hate. Y’all have your opinions and I have mine. Peace and love is my solution. Some of y’all won’t ever agree with that either and that’s okay. Whatever brings peace to you as an individual is all that will ever matter. It all starts from within. I hope y’all find some peace in all this.
Have you seen how cops started kneeling as soon as buildings started burning?

Violent and non-violent actions go hand in hand. All non-violent movements that were successful had that outcome because of the possibility that the situation could always become worse. Check out the larger context of the struggle of Mandela, Gandhi, MLK and you will see armed groups sympathetic to their cause waiting on the sidelines.

PG County right outside NE and SE is hood tho, I lived out there for over 10 years. For every Bowie, Laurel and Upper Marlboro you have a Cap Heights, Suitland or Oxon Hill and it’s all still PG at the end of the day.
Yup! Lived in District Heights for like 20+ years. Went to Suitland HS. Most of my classmates was pushed through. That scandal was going on for years and was just now caught.

Twitter has been the best social media platform for awhile but they're firmly taking the crown after the recent protests.

Not only have they been the best place to get the perspective of protestors being mistreated by police, but they've been shutting down any anti-BLM hashtag that comes along.

#bluelivesmatter started trending and twitter users took over and started posting pics of blue cartoon characters and other non-police jobs that wear blue uniforms and used the hashtag.

then #whitelivesmatter started trending and the K-Pop lovers took the hashtag over to post K-Pop gifs and pushed all the other idiots tweets way down where you couldn't see them

Check out the larger context of the struggle of Mandela, Gandhi, MLK and you will see armed groups sympathetic to their cause waiting on the sidelines.

Mandela actively promoted armed resistance. People seem to forget that they called that man a terrorist.

Armed and peaceful resistance are both necessary as you stated. Don’t know why that’s lost on people for some reason.

If you’ve got time Damien Barling, a former colleague of Grant Napear, goes in depth about how much of a **** he is and how he is oblivious to his own racism.

I been listening to him for YEARS. he is a jerk to everyone that he doesn't invite to the show. cousins been waiting years for this. he knew what grant was going to say and trolled him out of a job

They will still utilize their civilian mercenaries. This is lip service.
I don't doubt it, just funny seeing them being told to tuck their tails and bounce :lol:

Fully expecting more of those untagged highly armed mercs that were telling folks they're part of the DOJ even though they rock unmarked gear and have no badge/ID's

Brees is mad wild for that statement. My fathers best friend Neville served in Vietnam and the stories he told us about how he came back and he couldnt even get a meal in a restaurant. But its ok to go lay down his life?
**** still gets me upset every time. Lay down his life is fine but he cant have a meal or go have a drink at a bar? Nah man. That aint right. And that wasnt THAT long ago if you look at it.

**** espn, they’ve been real quiet about their boy Drew Brees but happily throw out Vic Fangio as a way for them to look like they care about the embedded prejudice in the NFL

Back
Top Bottom