RIP George Floyd

55208E01-E97F-42DB-87E3-3781CF5CD4F1.jpeg

This is extremely wild and true.

I've seen plenty of accounts of police brutality on CNN.

Not sure if having the reporters and crew arrested changed things.

I understand his anger, but he didn't handle that well at all.

Video ended differently than I thought. I thought we would see another dude pinned to the ground getting mollywhopped. Compared to what we have seen, the cop was fairly reasonable (besides confusing him with whoever they were looking for and the Quentin thing). Duke shoudda just busted out the ID cause that coudve ended badly (and yes I know this is what has to change).

Video ended differently than I thought. I thought we would see another dude pinned to the ground getting mollywhopped. Compared to what we have seen, the cop was fairly reasonable (besides confusing him with whoever they were looking for and the Quentin thing). Duke shoudda just busted out the ID cause that coudve ended badly (and yes I know this is what has to change).

That officer was relatively chill but you know how it can go if you reach for something. Even if they ask you to.

MJ came a long way in the past few weeks since the last dance was filmed
No he ain’t
He just tryna maintain his legacy
He know cracks are starting to show
To where even his championships
And his drive for the game
Can’t cover up how trash a person he is
This is just him tryna put out the fire
And maintain his legacy
And not let Lebron propel past him

I still don't know if this is real change or just another pump fake. I want to believe. Seeing these monuments destroyed and defaced makes no real difference in policy and practice but it is incredibly symbolic.

No he ain’t
He just tryna maintain his legacy
He know cracks are starting to show
To where even his championships
And his drive for the game
Can’t cover up how trash a person he is
This is just him tryna put out the fire
And maintain his legacy
And not let Lebron propel past him
Yea I wasn't serious. He was still talking about how he's not a politician and defending his actions and inactions from 20 years ago. But at the end of the day I'm not concerned with what someone's motivation is. You can't change a person's heart. As long as your deeds and words support the cause I can't really ask for much more.

Back
Top Bottom