RIP George Floyd

In case you haven't read it yet, received some good feedback from folks who said they wanted to see facts about the situation and it helped some to see the light in this situation. It's an article I wrote on the George Floyd situation.

https://www.unbiasedopinions.net/post/i-cant-breathe

I Cant Breathe Cover Photo.jpg

Imagine living in a country where the police are so synonymous with white supremacy that a biker gang complied of mostly white men is given the green light by law enforcement to "control" an area against protests for racially equality

oh wait, we live in that country.

Imagine living in a country where the police are so synonymous with white supremacy that a biker gang complied of mostly white men is given the green light by law enforcement to "control" an area against protests for racially equality

You know what happens when hell's angels are security

"African American teen Meredith Hunter attended the show with his white girlfriend, and they made their way to the front of the audience as the Rolling Stones took the stage. Hunter brought arms for self-protection from the Hells Angels, telling his girlfriend, "They're getting really bad. They're pushing people off the stage, and beating people up." Trying to get a better view, Hunter climbed one of the speaker boxes near the stage but was pulled down by a Hells Angel, who punched him.

As several other Angels approached, Hunter fled into the crowd and pulled out his piece to scare off the bikers. The Angels retaliated by sticking a blade into Hunter. A few bystanders attempted to help him by carrying him to a medical tent, but several Angels reportedly blocked the shortest route and wouldn't let them pass. Although Hunter eventually made it to the tent, he perished before the Stones finished their set.

Due to the large number of people at Altamont, only those in the vicinity knew the incident took place; others heard about it on the news the next day. Months later, a court acquitted Hells Angel Alan Passaro, who was allegedly responsible for Hunter's demise. According to Hunter's family, neither the Rolling Stones nor anyone involved in Altamont's organization sent their condolences or apologized."

In simple terms, fascism is defined as a government structure where one dictator has complete control of the entire country, state, or territory. Anyone who opposes this dictator is suppressed and individual rights are often oppressed. A fascist government might also be called totalitarian.

ANTIFA = Anti Fascist.

If you're anti, anti-fascist...then, by definition...arent you a fascist?

With how these protests are continuing daily and getting bigger each day, do you believe this energy will carry into November and more importantly oust Trump from office?

No he ain’t
He just tryna maintain his legacy
He know cracks are starting to show
To where even his championships
And his drive for the game
Can’t cover up how trash a person he is
This is just him tryna put out the fire
And maintain his legacy
And not let Lebron propel past him
Yea I wasn't serious. He was still talking about how he's not a politician and defending his actions and inactions from 20 years ago. But at the end of the day I'm not concerned with what someone's motivation is. You can't change a person's heart. As long as your deeds and words support the cause I can't really ask for much more.

There’s really only one way to truly motivate that guy:
42DB4D16-639D-4774-BE49-6B5BE86912C0.jpeg

12 is a new slang - I doubt any of these younger generation even heard of an Adam-12. Hell I’m 40 never heard of or seen that movie - let along it to be associated to the slang “12”.

A show/movie back in 1968. :lol:

I’ve always heard ‘Dem Boyz’, ‘5-0’ and in the lastest years, ‘12’.
I know for sure folks in DC were calling Police 1-2/12 since the 80s. Not new.

12 is Atlanta slang that spread throughout the south then nationwide. Don’t know how it started but it came from Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom