RIP George Floyd

I'm sposed to gaf the NFL playing the 'black national anthem' the first week of the season?

Just so fans can talk **** and do the same thing and not Respect it and take knees n ****.

dont gotta be the movies
ive been held at gun point robbed and bout to be taken to a secluded pot
i for sure was gonna be killed
if i didnt have the instinct to fight and run
id be dead right now
have u ever been in a similar situation???
if not
no offense
then u shouldnt be talking right now
but if u have
then im sure ur instinct of not wanting to die kicked in

Im glad to say I have never been in such a situation. And I’m glad you survived. What I can say is that we know for a fact that without pretending to be a super hero no shots were fired at those women. We have no idea what would have happened if one of those women attempted to tackle an nervous lady with a gun. Im glad they didn’t.

This is why I say bring our black athletes to HBCUs. Most of these white people don't give a damn about us. As a 4 sport athlete, he should be getting all kinds of athletic scholarships from HBCUs.

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/b...cle_9c8ddd48-1031-53b4-92c8-7d48ff11e7af.html
B56C7C88-6504-4117-BA64-3E62FF80F979.jpeg

Hope that Maker kid averages 30 and 15 at Howard next year. If he does and gets drafted high, it’ll show other kids they can go to hbcus without the fear of not being seen. If he gets a 3-4 star guard to come too, they can make some noise.

these tap dancing bojangles *** idiots. telling black folks to go back to africa.

bruh.... the level of self hate and brain washing is hysterical. So... yall not mixed anymore? You're just white now?

And for the record, the national anthem IS in fact for white people. It literally has a verse dedicated to slavery. clowns.

Read the update, two females one with life threatening injuries and the other with serious

Thought they were both for sure dead

dude drove through a closure, through the wrong way on a ramp and around those two cars that were blocking. He was not impaired according to the report

Read the update, two females one with life threatening injuries and the other with serious

Thought they were both for sure dead

dude drove through a closure, through the wrong way on a ramp and around those two cars that were blocking. He was not impaired according to the report

Attempted Murder if they survive.
Murder 1 if they don't.

I shouldn’t have read the twitter comments

“I hope the car is ok”

I already seen white people in the comments about other peaceful protests that “disrupted traffic” so of course it was going to get even more evil with the protestors blocking the freeway

Back
Top Bottom