RIP George Floyd

Joined Mar 16, 2010

Shot through the heart then cuffed after...

Yea not sure how you 'reform' these types man, seems being aggressively violent psychos is a feature of the job instead of a symptom

Joined Apr 23, 2014
Purple Vs are trash
I can tell by the tone and clarity in your post that clearly you grew up, learned how to put a proper fit together......with that being said it still doesn’t move the needle of your post closer to truth. There is ALWAYS room for a Grape5, trendy and style don’t go hand and hand( not that you’re trendy or bad style)

superedit: .....and clearly I’m not in the know andcan’t read, Purple and Grape are not the same.
Those joints are way awful.
Repped up my G

Joined Mar 16, 2010

100%

Why I can't get with all these symbolic gestures not being backed by concrete action :smh:. Feels like a sleight of hand meant to try to appease and soothe peoples anger without actually addressing the main root causes of that anger

Joined Mar 24, 2001

100%

Why I can't get with all these symbolic gestures not being backed by concrete action :smh:. Feels like a sleight of hand meant to try to appease and soothe peoples anger without actually addressing the main root causes of that anger
And then there's 13 states that didn't even bother with the symbolic gesture. I support protesting, voting etc. But ultimately it's not going to accomplish anything. They're not gonna let you beat them at their own game fair and square.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now