RIP George Floyd

If those are truly the parents I don’t get why the father went to kick the girls head off at the end of the video instead of just grabbing your child or taking your damn child in the house man .

im Not blaming the parents for the officers actions but in hindsight it shouldn’t of got to this point . Im removing my daughter , girl , etc from the situation if I can .
Right I’m not chillin watching in his words
“My baby” fight some random little girls.

zvZe6ZBi0VbXQV3ZbDdVzY7NLmxgtEPe8lhpx3t3PNI.jpg

NT tough guys :lol:

Never change, never change. Same ones talkin bout letting their kids fight are the same ones mad when a child gets killed by another one and we see it on TV

Irony is a MF

There's no justification in shooting her especially when there was what? 3 other cops there. I know he I saw a little lounging at my sister w/ knife I'm not gonna think of shooting her. I'm either gonna grab for her or punch/kick her in ****, & I'm not letting my sister get in free licks either. The fight is over after that.

I'm gonna do my best to prevent either from ending up dead or jail though. I'm definitely not thinking "shoot her", that's like some **** I can't comprehend.

Everything was happening way too fast in the video. Cop comes out, says whats going on, Makhia comes and basically tackles that one girl who fell on the ground, cop says whoa stay down or whatever, the father kicks the girl whos on the ground and simultaneously Mahkia then goes after the girl in pink with the knife. Thats alot of **** to happen in what, 10 seconds of him getting out the car. At that point, all you see is someone about to get stabbed and thats when he made his call to shoot.

Must be different - my father stood outside once with me fighting someone as a teen to make sure I don’t get jumped because he brought 2-3 of his friends.

Same here. My friend's mom refereed a fight between him and another kid when we were 16 over an online beef.

She kept telling the other kid he was "going out of bounds" when he backed up too much :lol:

If those are truly the parents I don’t get why the father went to kick the girls head off at the end of the video instead of just grabbing your child or taking your damn child in the house man .

im Not blaming the parents for the officers actions but in hindsight it shouldn’t of got to this point . Im removing my daughter , girl , etc from the situation if I can .

Yeah, shoudve grabbed his daughter and restrained her instead of kicking the girl who was down.

She talks just like quite a few of the niketalk alums here, especially about needing proof, no evidence...

The level of stupidity is astonishing in that statement :lol:

then they wanna play the “well you don’t have kids, so you don’t understand” :lol:

If knives were as efficient in killing colonialism would have never existed and people with knives could have stood their own against gun fire. I'm taking my chances with a knife over a gun.

Guns were created so folks could kill without being within arms length. Knives can be just as deadly if we're comparing single wounds, depending on caliber of weapon/size of knife.

My friend got swiped in the chest once, started immediately vomiting up blood and was dead within an hour.

The "I'd rather be shot than stabbed" and vice versa arguments don't make sense unless you control for variables.

After watching that video a couple of times more everyone in that video took L’s.

How you run up on someone’s driveway and expect no retaliation?

Adults sitting around doing nothing.

Victim could have stayed inside the crib and waited for the cops to arrive.

You see her with a knife why don’t you run away to safety.

Why the need to shoot 4 bullets like we playing team death match? Can we shoot one in the air first? Why weren’t the sirens on when they arrived or something?

Why was their a poor little dog in the middle of this?

Everything was happening way too fast in the video. Cop comes out, says whats going on, Makhia comes and basically tackles that one girl who fell on the ground, cop says whoa stay down or whatever, the father kicks the girl whos on the ground and simultaneously Mahkia then goes after the girl in pink with the knife. Thats alot of **** to happen in what, 10 seconds of him getting out the car. At that point, all you see is someone about to get stabbed and thats when he made his call to shoot.
No matter what any of you say to I'm not gonna see a justification in going to gun as his 1st resort. I see a drunk man on the bus about to fall down down the steps, my 1st reaction is grab him. I see a baby about to fall out the cart reaching for something off the shelf in Walmart and my 1st reaction is to grab it. I see a lady about to fall face 1st in the hallway and my 1st reaction is to catch her. These are all split second reactions in dangerous incidents. That cretin immediately going for his gun and saying "blue lives matter" is all I need to know.

After watching that video a couple of times more everyone in that video took L’s.

How you run up on someone’s driveway and expect no retaliation?

Adults sitting around doing nothing.

Victim could have stayed inside the crib and waited for the cops to arrive.

You see her with a knife why don’t you run away to safety.

Why the need to shoot 4 bullets like we playing team death match? Can we shoot one in the air first? Why weren’t the sirens on when they arrived or something?

Why was their a poor little dog in the middle of this?

If he fired that shot in the air and the girl still got stabbed in the chest/throat then what?

No matter what any of you say to I'm not gonna see a justification in going to gun as his 1st resort. I see a drunk man on the bus about to fall down down the steps, my 1st reaction is grab him. I see a baby about to fall out the cart reaching for something off the shelf in Walmart and my 1st reaction is to grab it. I see a lady about to fall face 1st in the hallway and my 1st reaction is to catch her. These are all split second reactions in dangerous incidents. That cretin immediately going for his gun and saying "blue lives matter" is all I need to know.

Those are horrible comparisons, and that’s assuming you are within their reach, this cop wasn’t close enough to where he could physically stop the victim from stabbing the other.

no one is excusing the blue lives matter chant, that was wild disrespectful and antagonizing AF and those cops should be fired before the dude that shot.

Oh, there are quite a few people here on NikeTalk that would embrace and then love him due to his ability to see that the christian conservative position, is the ONLY position! Right aepps20 aepps20 ? The Karen thread is an insult to UNITY!

Your growth as a conservative is a sight to behold. I'm very happy that you are on our side. #KHUFUISACONSERVATIVE

Back
Top Bottom