RIP George Floyd

A6783E0A-D12D-4885-A0C4-68E1B0AE3489.jpeg

Damn, along with the pandemic, these protests exposed who people really are when things aren’t going their way. It’s been shocking to hear people I used to think were good human beings say some ignorant or uneducated nonsense these past few months, but it feels good to get rid of them and focus more on my main circle as well.

anyone who chimes in about looting ,without a word about the reason for the protests, is someone I just do not want to be associated with at all

Last edited:
Famb days ago I made a post in here saying that more attention needs to be given to the white supremacists trying to use the protest as cover to do BS.

No one is saying that a point about bad actors being out there is not important.

We are just pointing out the video you posted proves nothing. It doesn't support any valid point. It has nothing to do with what you are trying to say. It is just some random nonsense.

Why you have such an issue with people pointing that out is beyond me.

Antifa aren’t white Supremacists

**** just strange man. He be talking all this talk....then somehow, find himself in Q-anon, alt right, 4 Chan, right wing racist, anti black circles.....that are knowingly spreading misinformation. And time and time again, he just post the ****, without fact checking, easily debunked stuff.

Like, how do those things come across your timeline :nerd: doublemesh96 doublemesh96

My hometown of Vallejo is trending #1 on twitter over a car chase. Was listening to the scanners for a bit, but looks like some culprits may be in critical condition. Also some reports of UFOs and looting a throughout the city. Too crazy. I gave my bro a call and he said all he heard were a few sirens and a few shots throughout the night which sadly sounds like an ok night. Unfortunately we’ve became desensitized to those noises, but he seemed calm about what he heard so far.

btw.... anyone check out that “ima keep it 2 virgils” on twitter????? That **** got me dyin:rofl:

2EFCD73B-2FCA-4586-8F78-E0F85502123B.jpeg

Do you just search Asian on the nt search? Cuz I done never seen you in this thread til someone said many Asian hate black peoples and you ran to the defense of the opposite

:lol:
Facts. Some of these dudes goofy. I made a post in here on the day Floyd got murdered on how the Asian cop just stood and watched.

Instead of addressing me in here, some lame dude went to the Asian culture thread to attack me cuz he got his feelings hurt.

**** just strange man. He be talking all this talk....then somehow, find himself in Q-anon, alt right, 4 Chan, right wing racist, anti black circles.... doublemesh96 doublemesh96

Man what???? I’ve said multiple times that q anon be on some bs. That doesn’t mean some real information is not within it. Thats not gonna make me throw it all out because it’s not all 100% factual. Anti black circles??? Wtf are u talking about?

Back
Top Bottom