RIP George Floyd

116086685_939017739947316_6583966050977903802_n.jpg

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 , JRepp23 JRepp23 Why are these Black people so angry?

Trump supporter shot in the chest and killed

I understand the eye for an eye thing, but things are just sad all around 😔

The curse of being a good person is that revenge doesn’t taste as sweet as you thought it would because it turns out that’s not what you really want, nor is it who you really are.

This is why qualified immunity needs to be tossed out. You should not be allowed to arrest someone for such frivolousness and making up crimes along the way. This is wrongful arrest/false imprisonment.

We’ve been protesting for months , so far we’ve received a few street signs & murals . I’m tired of the pandering man .

remember that Hispanic kid that was shot in LA this year , check this out . These guys would throw parties after every person they murder on the job .

Of course the Chief denies it

We’ve been protesting for months , so far we’ve received a few street signs & murals . I’m tired of the pandering man .

remember that Hispanic kid that was shot in LA this year , check this out . These guys would throw parties after every person they murder on the job .

Of course the Chief denies it

All these so-called progressive states end up having some of the biggest set of criminals in these high posts.

I feel like I’ve become the angry black male , it’s too much to take out here man . They literally killed the dude then laughed at him . The video is extremely graphic

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 , JRepp23 JRepp23 , robtoofresco robtoofresco

Tell these dudes to keep this poison out of these threads, then off of this site. They create racism, because it has nothing to do with anything that happened a long time ago, right?

Back
Top Bottom