RIP Mac Miller

Don't they make those supposed sacrifices when they're coming up? Grande is a household name.

Still very much stunned by this. Gonna play his new album the next few days in his honor and gotta run the last one back too.

Didn't expect it. I remember he had that show a while ago on MTV. I knew he partied and all with his boys, but I didn't think he was on anything crazy.i have a few friends that remind me of him, but they just smoke weed alot.

Damn people are lacing weed w fentanyl?

Yup. It's been going on for a few years now.

It gets people super addicted with only traces of it. It makes for repeat customers for dealers (customers think their weed/coke is better etc.). Thus, legalization of weed and other illegal narcotics needs to be legalized, and be regulated and taxed to the max.

This has been one of the toughest artist losses for me.

Mac and Wiz were such heavy influences on me in college man.

The frat boy music, the fashion (snapbacks, vintage crewneck sweaters, retro nikes), the lifestyle vlogs all gave me a vibe to emulate back then.

Dude was the total package - rapper, producer, artist. We lost an incredible talent today.

My house looks basic too, but best believe my stock and options portfolio makes me look like scrooge mcduck. You never know, he probably owns a few regular houses and apartment buildings and just has a property management to rent them out.
Pics or ducktails

I stopped listening to him years ago but I used to listen to Kids and BDE. I always regretted not seeing him live at Highline in 2011. I just narrowly missed the cutoff before the show was sold out. I knew that would be the last time I would be willing to attend one of his concerts, he was already on his way up. Anyway, too young, RIP.

Back
Top Bottom