RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

*Face Palm*

Nuance and lingo was lost on you :lol:. You took the phrase as literal as it could be.

Wont waste my time explaining the obvious. Those who ubderstood what I said get it.

Lastly, two things can be true.

Nuance and lingo :lol:

Stop. you knew exactly what you were doing. And I got what you were saying, and that's why I replied to it.

Troy was supposed to be on the venue, he was on the bill because he was cool with TI

Tax went there knowing there knowing Troy was going to be there with a gun. Dudes need to stop act like he was some innocent victim who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

All that talk about not going out, because of finding trouble, was just talk.

so in other words troy approached tax and began the situation

Yeah, he just went there wanting to see Troy perform, because he's a fan. And the gun was because he forgot he had it in his pants.

a show has TI and Troy booked and Troy is the headlining act? LMAO knock it off hovain.

Tax went out there because Cas wanted his homie there and most people with a gun don’t go many places without it.

Troy tried to be on some Tupac rah rah **** instead of recognizing that wasnt the place for that out of respect for TI and his history with guns and for his efforts he got a new hole and funeral costs for his boy. For Tax’s efforts he probably has wasted the prime of his life.

Ive heard that he slapped Tax. What do you expect to happen after that?

Dumb on both sides, they were both trying to be too hard. They both had too much going for them to not either shoot the fair one at another time or let the issue die.

a show has TI and Troy booked and Troy is the headlining act? LMAO knock it off hovain.

Tax went out there because Cas wanted his homie there and most people with a gun don’t go many places without it.

Troy tried to be on some Tupac rah rah **** instead of recognizing that wasnt the place for that out of respect for TI and his history with guns and for his efforts he got a new hole and funeral costs for his boy. For Tax’s efforts he probably has wasted the prime of his life.

Ive heard that he slapped Tax. What do you expect to happen after that?

Dumb on both sides, they were both trying to be too hard. They both had too much going for them to not either shoot the fair one at another time or let the issue die.

Are you serious?

TI was performing in New York and had special guest, artist from New York. It was announced he was going to be there performing, he was on the bill. Cas wasn't performing. He wasn't there for Uncle Murda. Try again.

Most people in New York carry where you get three years, much less someone with two strikes? There's a reason box cutters became used in the city.

Tax knew exactly what was happening. He had been to numerous events looking for trouble previously. What do you think he would have said on his pod if Troy didn't do anything the following Wednesday?

Much less how the whole "beef" started from him trolling him from the beginning, because he didn't know him and thought he was lying.

Is this something where trolls stick together?

so tax went to murder troy ave at a ti show? is that the angle you are hinting at lol

Trying to argue the self defense motive is pointless here.

He’s a convicted felon and it’s New York. He’s donezo.

He’s already plead guilty to the state gun charges and part of the guilty plea included the verbiage that the gun in question was used to cause the death of Banga. I think it was a day after him taking the guilty plea that the feds hit him with the murder charge.

Tax is done, b.

I feel what 6pac 6pac saying but while it seem like Troy was the agressor the day **** went down, Tax was the aggressor of the whole overall situation.

When you spend that long using your growing platform to call a _ ***** and fake, even the weeniest _’s will wanna see about you after a certain point. Especially when you a rapper, a career where your image and perception is essential to your livelihood. It’s prolly an exaggeration but before everything went down Tax said he had been disrespecting that _ for 5 years :lol: :smh:

Its just like I’m seeing dudes on Cas IG talking about “they tryna bait you into going back don’t fall for it ” as if this _ didn’t just drop a diss song and video to pop it off, fully knowing who backing 6ix9ine :lol:

At the end of the day all these “street ***** rules” are shortsighted and dumb but Troy should have known he wasn’t just gonna slap a two time felon in front of an audience and nothing happen. Especially when Tax was on Vlad describing how he would act in that exact situation. They both could have chose another time to press the issue.

I still say Free Tax. A ***** slap any one of yall, yall not just gonna sit there and let it happen. Hopefully.

Tax should’ve just threw hands and called a peace treaty. The death of that dude Banga heightened the situation. Him being murdered pretty much was the eliminator of Tax’s freedom.

I feel what 6pac 6pac saying but while it seem like Troy was the agressor the day **** went down, Tax was the aggressor of the whole overall situation.

When you spend that long using your growing platform to call a _ ***** and fake, even the weeniest _’s will wanna see about you after a certain point. Especially when you a rapper, a career where your image and perception is essential to your livelihood. It’s prolly an exaggeration but before everything went down Tax said he had been disrespecting that _ for 5 years :lol: :smh:

Its just like I’m seeing dudes on Cas IG talking about “they tryna bait you into going back don’t fall for it ” as if this _ didn’t just drop a diss song and video to pop it off, fully knowing who backing 6ix9ine :lol:

That Video literally has nothing mentioning clown cake, it's a record & sentiment that has been expressed in rao forever. Fake gangstas/false claiming.

it ain't like he's the only person doing it, this **** goes for NBA players to random rappers. Jesus Hardy was probably drugged up & got in his pubescent feelings & did what we expect a ***** like him to do & create a firestorm on line trying to highlight problems. He knows homies on paper & now he wanna be on IG talking about people taking losses & trying to bring attention to a situation.

To my knowledge Cass hasn't even spoke on that Bozo publicly. Yet he's baiting him, basically creating a problem for the media & tryna build street cred off someone who was really in the street because he knows he'll go back to jail if anything happens.

in the words of Kiss "A ***** that a pop & tell is a dangerous coward"

At the end of the day all these “street ***** rules” are shortsighted and dumb but Troy should have known he wasn’t just gonna slap a two time felon in front of an audience and nothing happen. Especially when Tax was on Vlad describing how he would act in that exact situation. They both could have chose another time to press the issue.

I still say Free Tax. A ***** slap any one of yall, yall not just gonna sit there and let it happen. Hopefully.

You saying free a _ that threatened somebody over and over... Ok. I mean I liked his podcast but he put that energy out. You can't talk big **** and expect nothing to happen. :lol:

On sight means on sight to some _'s, it don't matter where they at.

That Video literally has nothing mentioning clown cake, it's a record & sentiment that has been expressed in rao forever. Fake gangstas/false claiming.

it ain't like he's the only person doing it, this **** goes for NBA players to random rappers. Jesus Hardy was probably drugged up & got in his pubescent feelings & did what we expect a ***** like him to do & create a firestorm on line trying to highlight problems. He knows homies on paper & now he wanna be on IG talking about people taking losses & trying to bring attention to a situation.

To my knowledge Cass hasn't even spoke on that Bozo publicly. Yet he's baiting him, basically creating a problem for the media & tryna build street cred off someone who was really in the street because he knows he'll go back to jail if anything happens.

in the words of Kiss "A ***** that a pop & tell is a dangerous coward"

The song is obviously about him bro

They both performed at that Dipset/ASAP Spotify show and 6ix9ine said their crews kinda exchanged words afterwards but according to him Cas didn’t have the same energy face to face, obviously prolly a flex but when Cas posted the snippet all those _’s were in the comment section before it got taken down and Cas basically insinuated that they were the ones that got the post deleted

You really think dude is sparking up a beef over a misunderstanding? :lol: :smh:

I highly doubt bruh is saying ANYTHING that he didn’t get the okay from his peoples to say considering they’re the ones that’s actually gonna have to deal w it in the streets

The song is obviously about him bro

They both performed at that Dipset/ASAP Spotify show and 6ix9ine said their crews kinda exchanged words afterwards but according to him Cas didn’t have the same energy face to face, obviously prolly a flex but when Cas posted the snippet all those _’s were in the comment section before it got taken down and Cas basically insinuated that they were the ones that got the post deleted

You really think dude is sparking up a beef over a misunderstanding? :lol: :smh:

I highly doubt bruh is saying ANYTHING that he didn’t get the okay from his peoples to say considering they’re the ones that’s actually gonna have to deal w it in the streets

Bro I hear ya but i'm not taking ANYTHING this ***** has to say at face value. Do i think A ***** who has rainbow hair & tats All over his face, Has claimed Blood & Crip, Was dressed in full ***** ***** gear head to toe & is walking around with a red flag bandana & Admittedly on a concoction of drugs..... is sparking up a beef over a misunderstanding? is that a serious question? :lol::lol:

We have a ***** who clearly wants street cred, on social media promoting a beef with someone who is looked at as the real deal. He is 1000% using this situation as a way to try & bolster his "street" image.

That Cas record is just that, a record. Even after clown boy has been doing all these Social media antics i still haven't seen Casanova address him at all. Clearly after they tried to press homie i'm sure there's beef now, but to say the whole song was directed at him is giving that lil ***** way too much credit.

Cass doesn’t even seem like the cat that’s with the play ****. Dude knows he actually came from the streets and is just excited as **** to be given the opportunity to do something better. Son’s on IG playing the ****ing piano n****. I can’t even be mad at him.:lol:

69 a clown (no pun) for trying to incite beef with em’. That **** is wild corny. Even more so considering his mans’nem dipped when Cass tucked his chain and squared up.

You saying free a _ that threatened somebody over and over... Ok. I mean I liked his podcast but he put that energy out. You can't talk big **** and expect nothing to happen. :lol:

On sight means on sight to some _'s, it don't matter where they at.

Unless Taxstone had a paid gig at that venue then there was no other reason for dude to be their other than hanging out. Who would hang out somewhere that a dude you have threatened and vice versa would be working at? I'm pretty sure Ave name was on the bill somewhere, you shouldn't even be trying to cross paths with dude. Dont let him stop you from doing you but dont purposely seek some **** out then get sad when it pop off

Unless Taxstone had a paid gig at that venue then there was no other reason for dude to be their other than hanging out. Who would hang out somewhere that a dude you have threatened and vice versa would be working at? I'm pretty sure Ave name was on the bill somewhere, you shouldn't even be trying to cross paths with dude. Dont let him stop you from doing you but dont purposely seek some **** out then get sad when it pop off

Yeah, I mean we pretty much know what that situation was by now. Both dudes tryna prove they tough and acted stupid. As entertaining as Tax was he couldn't let go of the dumb ****. Tax always talked about how street smart he was, he went there knowing what could happen. He know all the **** said.

Back
Top Bottom