RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

It's funny that when Set Trippin came out the feeling was that it was directed at 6ix9ine.

Now it's 6ix9ine who's the one that's making stuff up in his head and starting issues?

The guys he running with ain't going for that cause any attack on his image is an attack on their $ point blank

It's funny that when Set Trippin came out the feeling was that it was directed at 6ix9ine.

Now it's 6ix9ine who's the one that's making stuff up in his head and starting issues?

The guys he running with ain't going for that cause any attack on his image is an attack on their $ point blank

It's the feeling because people are itching to reach for beef & right now he's the most visible clown ***** reppin a flag. Nothing in that song or video refereces dude at all. prior to the video Cas didn't speak on dude, from what i know of. Also nothing i've seen from Cas has led me to believe that if he had an issue with someone he would hold his tongue about it.

The one person he's not gonna address is mr. ***** ***** himself? it just seems like a stretch

They need to let Tax out for a week just to hear him slander this dude :lol:

You have to pay a grip to put videos in those featured slots on worldstar. So whoever paid to put the Set Trippin on video provided all of the info for it. The title, social media info, etc. that means that worldstar by themselves did not put (6ix9ine diss) in the title. I doubt very seriously someone not affiliated with Casanova would pay to have that video posted to worldstar.

Bro I hear ya but i'm not taking ANYTHING this ***** has to say at face value. Do i think A ***** who has rainbow hair & tats All over his face, Has claimed Blood & Crip, Was dressed in full ***** ***** gear head to toe & is walking around with a red flag bandana & Admittedly on a concoction of drugs..... is sparking up a beef over a misunderstanding? is that a serious question? :lol::lol:

We have a ***** who clearly wants street cred, on social media promoting a beef with someone who is looked at as the real deal. He is 1000% using this situation as a way to try & bolster his "street" image.

That Cas record is just that, a record. Even after clown boy has been doing all these Social media antics i still haven't seen Casanova address him at all. Clearly after they tried to press homie i'm sure there's beef now, but to say the whole song was directed at him is giving that lil ***** way too much credit.

So you telling me...

Bruh got 9trey blood _'s on go to the point that dudes are out here tryna press Cas in the streets off the strength of he himself personally thinking the song maybe could have been about him? But I'm the one giving him too much credit :rofl:

Those _'s obviously know more about the situation/backstory and whats going on/being said in the streets than you. I seriously doubt they hopping in potential street beef just because this _ felt some type of way about the song, that according to you might not even be about him.

Edit: Or maybe I'm wrong and bruh really got paid goons and bigger figures ready to go at anybody he point his finger at :lol::smh:

Honestly, I’d go with the part in your edit fam.

Think about it, this kid is wild flagrant with the antics he’s pulled thus far (ie flagging for both sets —which speaks volumes in and of itself —, the rainbow hair, the ***** ***** outfit, etc). In what instance would any real street cats respect that? There’s only one that comes to my mind, and that’s the instance where those street cats are being paid. It’s not far fetched to think those Brooklyn dudes eating off of this ***** and are looking to protect their cash cow. If his card gets pulled and his buzz dies out, it’s quiet for their pockets.

I rock with the Kooda track, but the kid is a clown (again, no pun) who, from what I make of the situation, has real gangstas around him to insulate him from the bs. I peeped it when his mans stole off on the Trip Red kid. It’s always the goons doing the dirt and getting at the people throwing dirt on the 69 “brand”. The same thing is happening here with Cas. But, again, Cas doesn’t appear to be with the play ****.

So you telling me...

Bruh got 9trey blood _'s on go to the point that dudes are out here tryna press Cas in the streets off the strength of he himself personally thinking the song maybe could have been about him? But I'm the one giving him too much credit :rofl::smh:

Those _'s obviously know more about the situation/backstory and whats going on/being said in the streets than you. I seriously doubt they hopping in potential street beef just because this _ felt some type of way about the song.

Edit: Or maybe I'm wrong and bruh really got paid goons and bigger figures ready to go at anybody he point his finger at :lol:

Orrrrrrrrrr it could be that Cas is a blood who has been in the streets of BK, The people behind clownboy are blood & from the streets of BK... they may have had/have issues. that Wavy ***** is affiliated with BSB apparently.

And again, do you know how many beefs in rap have started over "misunderstandings" & fake tough ****** tryna prove a point to get a small bag? Look at who these ****** are cosigning.... do you really think they are putting thought into getting into beef? Some of these young ****** get into real life shootouts because ****** posted the wrong Emoji on IG.

Either way this "beef" wasn't started over no "nameless" diss record. This clown is on social media with the theatrics & hyping it up in the public for cops & AK molded ******, to try and get "gangsta" points. If there was a preexisting beef between Cas & the dudes behind clownboy, then it is what it is, but Cas dropping that video didn't ignite it & didn't open it up to public debate.

6ix9ine and a few dudes affiliated w Wavy have all alluded to words being exchanged at the Spotify concert (3 weeks before this song was “teased”) as the genesis of this, like I said originally.

Now you saying there might have been a pre existing beef which would make sense but it also directly refutes your claim that dude started this off a drugged Up assumption :lol:

This Cas & 69 **** is dumb no matter how it originated. It just seems like the two crews behind them may have had some words for each other, and Cas and 69 are both the face for whatever it is they got going. I just hope Cas don't do nothing to get him back in jail and realizes that this ***** is a kid and aint worth it.

Think about it, this kid is wild flagrant with the antics he’s pulled thus far (ie flagging for both sets —which speaks volumes in and of itself —, the rainbow hair, the ***** ***** outfit, etc). In what instance would any real street cats respect that? There’s only one that comes to my mind, and that’s the instance where those street cats are being paid. It’s not far fetched to think those Brooklyn dudes eating off of this ***** and are looking to protect their cash cow. If his card gets pulled and his buzz dies out, it’s quiet for their pockets.

I rock with the Kooda track, but the kid is a clown (again, no pun) who, from what I make of the situation, has real gangstas around him to insulate him from the bs. I peeped it when his mans stole off on the Trip Red kid. It’s always the goons doing the dirt and getting at the people throwing dirt on the 69 “brand”. The same thing is happening here with Cas. But, again, Cas doesn’t appear to be with the play ****.

I agree bruh, this is literally what I’ve been saying :lol:

My point is, _’s pay for protection but that don’t mean you get to call any shots. Only way I see these dudes pressing is if they also believe that **** was directed at him and threat to their money

Mr Ty here is arguing that no shots were thrown at him, no card was pulled and the whole beef is because 6ix9ine wants it to be beef :lol:

I honestly don’t even know what bruh is arguing actually, he refuting his own claims now

That's why I said he makes the whole crew look funny. :lol: They attached themselves to a clown that feels he "official" now.

I agree bruh, this is literally what I’ve been saying :lol:

My point is, _’s pay for protection but that don’t mean you get to call any shots. Only way I see these dudes pressing is if they also believe that **** was directed at him and threat to their money

Mr Ty here is arguing that no shots were thrown at him, no card was pulled and the whole beef is because 6ix9ine wants it to be beef :lol:

I honestly don’t even know what bruh is arguing actually, he refuting his own claims now

i'm not gonna keep arguing this my guy, You think it was an intended diss record & i don't. Either way him/ his team took it as one & are now online doing **** ***** **** & blowing it up on social media to try & gain some kind of credit.

HE is a herb, HE ain't gonna do a mutha****in thing.... yet HE is the main guy in all this escalating the beef & highlighting it. Son is a full blown sucka for it.

Seem like the blood _’s on both sides been posting on IG about it more than either of them

He put up a vague post where he mentions Chris Brown and then Cas put up a vague post. He said he ****ed Cas girl at that show the other night on some childish **** but it seem like that’s all that’s been said from either of them

Thug, regardless of his sexual preference, was actually out in the streets in Atlanta. Dude has stamps from street cats saying he’s actually about that life. I can’t attest to it because I never witnessed it with my own eyes. But the tone of the ****** who gave Thug a stamp varies significantly from the tone of cats in Brooklyn when talking about 69. “Yeah 69 that’s my guy” isn’t the same message as “Try him if you want to, Thug really about that ****”. :lol:

For the record, I couldn’t care less if the 69 kid, or anyone for that matter, is a homosexual. Like I said before, dude had madd other things working against him at this point. As much as I f with the Kooda track, I can’t understand how real bloods and crips rock with a ***** who’s publicly flagged both of their sets.

The free tax **** bothers me. Men and fans of hip hop really have this weird fetish for dudes who are so called "real" that goes beyond respecting them.

i just think he makes great content, deserves to be doing shows on Revolt with Joe Budden and troy played as much of a role in banga dying as tax did if thats why it “bothers” you.

I hope he gets out and has a show with Ak, Tax, Charlemagne and Joe. That **** would be an instant classic.

RIP To Banga but I’m sure he wasn’t trying to diffuse the situation either being that he apparently was the ***** on Troy’s team specifically to handle **** like that.

Thug, regardless of his sexual preference, was actually out in the streets in Atlanta. Dude has stamps from street cats saying he’s actually about that life. I can’t attest to it because I never witnessed it with my own eyes. But the tone of the *****s who gave Thug a stamp varies significantly from the tone of cats in Brooklyn when talking about 69. “Yeah 69 that’s my guy” isn’t the same message as “Try him if you want to, Thug really about that ****”. :lol:

For the record, I couldn’t care less if the 69 kid, or anyone for that matter, is a homosexual. Like I said before, dude had madd other things working against him at this point. As much as I f with the Kooda track, I can’t understand how real bloods and crips rock with a ***** who’s publicly flagged both of their sets.

Both artists (if you want to call them that) should have been left in 2017

Didn’t some of y’all bammas claim that being homo and still walking around untouched popping street **** is what makes Young Thug so real?

How come Mr. 69 can’t be the same?

young thugs pre fame credentials are vouched for and i dont think he’s actually gay as much as he toyed that line to **** with people and get free buzz

Thug, regardless of his sexual preference, was actually out in the streets in Atlanta. Dude has stamps from street cats saying he’s actually about that life. I can’t attest to it because I never witnessed it with my own eyes. But the tone of the *****s who gave Thug a stamp varies significantly from the tone of cats in Brooklyn when talking about 69. “Yeah 69 that’s my guy” isn’t the same message as “Try him if you want to, Thug really about that ****”. :lol:

Because in 2017/2018, gang culture is a complete farce

young thugs pre fame credentials are vouched for and i dont think he’s actually gay as much as he toyed that line to **** with people and get free buzz

No grown, heterosexual man is playing/faking gay for publicity. Either he’s gay, or bisexual. Period. If a woman dates a guy in the ilk of Young Thug, I better never hear her call another man gay. I’m sure all his baby moms know, too.

There’s nothing wrong with being gay but, y’all gotta stop with the notion that these cats are being gay for publicity.

Either their gay, or bisexual. Just call it like it is.
No “straight” man is playing gay. That’s an insult to truly heterosexual men.

I mean what makes you a homosexual other than a sexual attraction and/ or sexual shenanigans with another man?

I think you’re just taking that stance on principle than being logical about the lifestyle that Thug actually lives beyond the goofy *** IG captions and the funny clothes.

You can def say he does some feminine stuff. Some ****** just flamboyant and especially so in this decade where its so easy to troll and piss people off and it worked to perfection for Thug.

I think its moreso a thing of money vs. morals than that ***** truly being gay lol.

Back
Top Bottom