RIP Ryan Dunn

RIP, cosign on what some of you were saying about wondering when one of them would die with the stupid stuff that they do. But it's unfortunate that he had to go like that
30t6p3b.gif

That picture doesn't even look like a 911, must've been really bad.

He was the last of the #%$%#*! crew i thought would die first. may he RIP i hope this doesn't stop the rest of them from entertaining us.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Thank god this drunk-driving idiot didn't take anyone else down with him.
Agreed. Hard to have any sympathy for an idiot like this...and this thread is another mighty fine example of putting celebrities on pedestals when if this was any random drunk driver there'd be no sympathy shown. Just glad he didnt take anyone else with him. Good riddance. 

Originally Posted by Crook

Agreed. Hard to have any sympathy for an idiot like this...and this thread is another mighty fine example of putting celebrities on pedestals when if this was any random drunk driver there'd be no sympathy shown. Just glad he didnt take anyone else with him. Good riddance. 

Man sit your %$% down.

Your entitled to your opinion, but that last part is just not necessary. 

Originally Posted by Crook

God rest his soul is all that the majority are saying. No reason to incur wrath or flame. I was raised to never speak ill of anyone, especially the dead.I lost my cousin to this nonsense. RIP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why would any of you think this is a prank? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

I know it's death and you're not suppose to play with it but,

Cause of the stuff they do, you can't take them serious.
30t6p3b.gif

But why are people saying them recognized him because of his tattoos and others are saying his beard. After the car was left like that I don't think much of them was left
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Dudes car probably began to take flight. He was going 100+ easy. They probably died instantly. That'd be crazy if the passenger was begging him to slow down. RIP to both.

Not sure why people are getting mad at Roger Ebert for his tweet.  He didn't say anything bad or offensive.

Originally Posted by shogun

Not sure why people are getting mad at Roger Ebert for his tweet.  He didn't say anything bad or offensive.

The use of  'jack@ss' as a double entendre was smarmy and insensitive to his loved ones.
Thats why.

Back
Top Bottom