RIP Ryan Dunn

most random death...
frown.gif

RIP

If yall haven't seen the CKY tapes yet... go watch those... way funnier than Jack###

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

guess ill be the a-hole... these guys are MORONS and something like this was bound to happen.. my boys parents live 15 min from BAM... hes been known to drive 150 mph plus like a douche on the expressway... endangering other ppls lives b/c ur an adrenaline junkie moron is NOT whats poppin...look at those pics... theres NO way son was doing anything less than a bill when he hit them trees... car is unrecognizable
sick.gif

anyway RIP
The +*# up
sit down kid...nothing but truth was told.

RiP Ryan.

I was watching %*$#@+% 2.5 last night, not knowing you were leaving this earth. Just laughing and having a grand time cause of you. Either way, God bless and have fun in heaven as you did in this world.

i dont get why people insist that this is fake or a publicity stunt. the guy is gone. have respect.

Originally Posted by jcurrency89

i dont get why people insist that this is fake or a publicity stunt. the guy is gone. have respect.
it's just a marketing ploy

hey RUSS G get in here and school us on marketing ploys

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

guess ill be the a-hole... these guys are MORONS and something like this was bound to happen.. my boys parents live 15 min from BAM... hes been known to drive 150 mph plus like a douche on the expressway... endangering other ppls lives b/c ur an adrenaline junkie moron is NOT whats poppin...look at those pics... theres NO way son was doing anything less than a bill when he hit them trees... car is unrecognizable
sick.gif

anyway RIP
The +*# up
sit down kid...nothing but truth was told.

Yeah because everybody knows that third hand knowledge on an internet forum is the truth...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

RIP

If yall haven't seen the CKY tapes yet... go watch those... way funnier than Jack###

Those vids were
pimp.gif

That's back when they just did it for fun, then Jack### was for money and not as funny.

I really hope this was a joke. Dunn was appreciated.

I think its possible for it to be a joke, Bam "blew up his house"

Feels like someone's dying every 2 weeks now.
People die everyday, open up a newspaper and read the obituaries.

RIP to this dude, let's not forget that he possibly killed someone.

Back
Top Bottom