RIP Ryan Dunn

pretty bummer news. cky/%!+**** is one of my favorite series. he just started a new show on g4 a week ago also.

hate to read that alcohol may have played a part in it. sucks to see him go regardless.

RIP
tired.gif

He was that dude on #%%#@!%, Living the fast life
30t6p3b.gif

Hate when people die like this, While their drunk and don't realize the things that can happen.

RIP

But at the same time, I am relieved to see that he hit a tree and not another car, so that others didn't lose their lives to his drunk driving.

Just seen the commercial that said "buzzed driving IS drunk driving" then went online to see this

RIP

RIP (if it's true)

That seems like a pretty crappy prank to pull if it isn't. I really don't see April participating in something like this but who knows

Knoxville tweeted about it. Doesnt really mean it is or isnt a joke though.

Im inclined to believe its true, but you never know with those guys.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

guess ill be the a-hole... these guys are MORONS and something like this was bound to happen.. my boys parents live 15 min from BAM... hes been known to drive 150 mph plus like a douche on the expressway... endangering other ppls lives b/c ur an adrenaline junkie moron is NOT whats poppin...look at those pics... theres NO way son was doing anything less than a bill when he hit them trees... car is unrecognizable
sick.gif

anyway RIP
The +*# up

We don't know all of the fact and his blood alcohol level, I'm all against drunk driving but NO ONE deserves to die regardless of how reckless they are being.

RIP Dunn

from these pics it looks like he was trying to take that off ramp of sorts... probably too fast
slide_30302_295254_large.jpg

slide_30302_295256_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom