RIP Ryan Dunn

laugh.gif
 at the turn this thread is taking.

You know when a celebrity dies and you go back to watch their greatest feats in their memory and honor?

I just watched Ryan Dunn with a toy truck up his $#%.

RIP

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/ryan-...fire-tow-truck-investigation-bam-margera-mom/
still just TMZ gossip til the real info comes out...

"@%+%+%#" star Ryan Dunn spent four hours in a Philadelphia-area bar before he got behind the wheel of his Porsche 911 this morning ... drinking at least 3 beers and 3 shots ... TMZ has learned. 

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

Originally Posted by laflech44

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/20/ryan-...fire-tow-truck-investigation-bam-margera-mom/
still just TMZ gossip til the real info comes out...

"@%+%+%#" star Ryan Dunn spent four hours in a Philadelphia-area bar before he got behind the wheel of his Porsche 911 this morning ... drinking at least 3 beers and 3 shots ... TMZ has learned. 

One of the friends tells TMZ ... Dunn had 3 Miller Lites and 3 "girly shots" between 10:30 PM and 2:10 AM -- nearly a 4 hour span -- but he was "not too drunk to drive."

But according to another person who was inside the bar that night, Dunn was "wasted" -- and "had a lot to drink."

i know he can drink more than that...
these dudes be on those pills too tho 

they drink heavy in those parts of PA

but in any case, drunk driving isnt cool and it's good no one else was hurt

This marks the first time since Pope John Paul died that the word rectum has appeared in an obituary.

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Ryan done

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on man. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fact is, and i said this on my twitter, The guy was drinking and driving. Is it unfortunate, yes. But growing up in a house hold with and alchy father (who was only home when he was drunk until the age of 10) who did nothing but drink and drive, he would total his trucks. etc etc. I have no sympathy for someone who is trashed, has been known to go 100+ in cars and what not, and an accident happens. You also have a passenger. as the driver, it is you number 1 Job to keep everyone in the car safe. As the passenger, you have to Not be stupid and Not get in the car when someone is drunk. With that said i don't believe the passenger is an "innocent victim"... so i am really glad no one else was hurt because of this.

With that said, had he plowed into a car of full of people, who were sober and just driving home, and killed them As well. He (dunn) would be flamed as a wreckless a--hole, and jacka-- would be torn to shreds because of their behavior. I'm juss sayin.

Now we don't know 100% if he was drunk, he might of had a beer and chilled........ benefit of the doubt until facts come, i'm a facts guy..... but this happens all the time. All the money and resources at your feet and this is what happens. unfortunate and sad.[/color]
Spoke the truth. Rest in peace to him though but it was his choice to get behind the wheel of a car when he was drunk. allegedly 

Woke up and saw the article online. I met the dude along with Bam Margera at the Gumball 3000 rally in San Francisco. RIP.

wow this is crazy litteraly 2 nights ago i was at the bar with a freind and they had !@!@%!% on. While we were watching it i told him that one of these dudes are gonna die soon, then i wake up to see this

Back
Top Bottom