ROCK THE BELLS FESTIVAL COMING TO MERRIWEATHER SUNDAY JULY 27

Originally Posted by huaracheboi77

dead prez? nas? de la? pharcyde? dc's own wale?
and theyre all on the same line-up?

in there like swim wear.. philly here i come

Pssst....don't go to Philly
nerd.gif

I know Philly cats a bit upset.. although, that drive isn't that bad.

But regardless, I'm in there. ATCQ + De La = the closest thing to a Native Tongues tour = greatness.

Good to see Phife is feeling healthy enough to go on the road.

eek.gif

Words can't describe how happy and excited I am about this concert!
I feel like a giddy kid just thinking about it.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

My Birthday
pimp.gif
Sunday - July 27th - Washington, DC - Merriweather Post Pavilion
Def not missing this

On-Sale Saturday May 17 at 10AM

Featuring:
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, DE LA SOUL, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ

Pre-sale tickets for Merriweather on ticketmaster NOW, password is RIPDILLA.
They removed the orchestra section up front to make it one big general admission pit, looks like tickets for that section are still available but GrandpaBadgeman chose to get 5th row center seats behind the pit, I did the no-seat thing in NYC last year and that ain't happening again
laugh.gif

I'm still not sure which tickets I should get. I haven't been to a concert since like HFSetival back in like '99. Someone give me some pointers onthe best seats.

Destination Kicks wrote:

I'm still not sure which tickets I should get. I haven't been to a concert since like HFSetival back in like '99. Someone give me some pointers on the best seats.

'99? Weren't you like 7 years old then?
laugh.gif

Seriously though dude, pull up a map on ticketmaster.com and look at the GA Floor layout. If you get a GA pit ticket (which at the moment it appearsthat they're some still available) then you can get into the open area in front of the stage but you'll be standing the entire day as opposed togetting a seat in the pavillion. Or you can get a lawn seat which will be cheaper but will 1. give you a more obstructed view and 2. will leave you moreexposed to the elements be it 90+ degree sunshine or a thunderstorm. And as mentioned in an earlier post the password is now SCENARIO, the one I listedearlier was only good for Wednesday.

Actually I was 8 buddy.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I went to the Warped Tour that year too. We'll just say my mom got tired ofcovering my eyes within the first 5 minutes of the day.

But damn, $93 to stand all day... That's steep.

Copped 6 tickets yesterday morning with "scenario" via my email from the 930 club. Total = $567

I'm gonna be in the Left Center, aisle N. Not too bad, definitely better than standing for 11hrs. I was really close to getting floor tickets until myfriend recommended me to go for seats because it's so long.

Come on yo, so this joint is literally 11 hrs though?!!

I was bout to ask when this joint start and finish... I ordered my joints on Thurs...

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Meh, I'm not willing to pay $40 to stand in line to shake hands with ATCQ. No offense to them of course.

It aint JUST Tribe though, I mean, if I knew for a fact that Nas, Tribe, Rakim, and Pharcyde was gonna be there in VIP, you best believe Im gon jump... butthat price jy lookin a bit hefty out there... But theres no doubt in my mind, out of top 10 of my favorite rappers of ALL TIME, at least 5 of them will be atthis joint...

Back
Top Bottom