Ron Artest Agrees To Terms With The Lakers vol: It's a done deal (Full MLE $32 mill for 5 year)

Originally Posted by nyk buc

ariza is a better fit so this is a downgrade. artest may be a better individual player, but he jacks up ridiculous shots, go out of the offense, dribbles way too much, and his defense was terrible in the playoffs for houston indivudally v. roy and kobe.

ariza knew his role and played it to a T.

well well well wat a surprise who shows up and hates
laugh.gif

im like yes! this is exactly what i wanted. ariza must be
mad.gif
right now lol

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60289/20090702/bucher_reports_artest_to_cleveland_instead
[h1]Bucher Reports: Artest to Cleveland Instead
[/h1]

Jul 02, 2009 9:55 PM EST
Artest_Ron_hou.jpg

David Baumanm, Ron Artest's agent, told Ric Bucher that Artest has pulled a fast one on the Lakers, and Artest is going to join LeBron James and the Cavaliers.
"Artest had a change of heart" Baumanm said to Bucher. "Apparently, Kobe (Bryant) didn't want Artest there."

Artest said he met with Lakers owner Dr. Jerry Buss Thursday and previously had spoken with Lakers coach Phil Jackson. It was a supposed done deal until Bryant heard of the news, and wanted Mitch to get Trevor Ariza back.

The parameters of the deal still need to be agreed upon, however.

Artest later tweeted, "I gonna try and help them repeat, but that's now how they wanted to get down! Sup Ohiooooo!"

The Cleveland Plain dealer confirms Bucher's report via Artest's agent.

Via Plain Dealer

I'm trying too hard, part two.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

You got me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60289/20090702/bucher_reports_artest_to_cleveland_instead
[/h1]

Artest_Ron_hou.jpg

David Baumanm, Ron Artest's agent, told Ric Bucher that Artest has pulled a fast one on the Lakers, and Artest is going to join LeBron James and the Cavaliers.
"Artest had a change of heart" Baumanm said to Bucher. "Apparently, Kobe (Bryant) didn't want Artest there."

Artest said he met with Lakers owner Dr. Jerry Buss Thursday and previously had spoken with Lakers coach Phil Jackson. It was a supposed done deal until Bryant heard of the news, and wanted Mitch to get Trevor Ariza back.

Artest later tweeted, "I gonna try and help them repeat, but that's now how they wanted to get down! Sup Ohiooooo!"

Via Plain Dealer

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

You got me
laugh.gif

Got me too.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm Post subject: TO DAVID LEE

you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your LA privileges.

ariza overrated....he was the perfect role player for the lakers but he's not gonna live up to that money anywhere else...hes gonna end up like posey smh

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm Post subject: TO DAVID LEE

you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your LA privileges.

Wow.
laugh.gif

hand LA the title. i dont even wanna hear anything from cavs fans, LA just got a hell of a lot tougher. we just got older. noooooo

Ariza's an idiot.

He took the same amount of money that the Lakers were offering to go to the Rockets....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

[/h1]

Artest_Ron_hou.jpg

Via Plain Dealer

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

You got me
laugh.gif

Got me too.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Going from the 1st page to this page son got me.

Artest is beyond overated you trade the guy who probably was the real Playoff MVP for a guy who is the T.O. of the NBA and doesnt really add anything to theteam. They should have resigned Areza

Man Ariza's agent really eff this one up.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that him signing with the Rockets was a knee jerk reaction that he didn't think through enough.

It's only the second day of free agency, what's the rush?

Originally Posted by cartune

Artest is beyond overated you trade the guy who probably was the real Playoff MVP for a guy who is the T.O. of the NBA and doesnt really add anything to the team. They should have resigned Areza
Doesn't add anything to the team? are you stupid?
Artest is exactly what Ariza is but 2 times better

way better defender, better shooter, and can create his own shot unlike trev....He averaged double arizas pts
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you mad? Ariza is my dude but i'd rather have Artest over ariza. point blank period. Only thing trevor got on artest is his age.

Lakers are winning the championship AGAIN. If i wasn't a laker fan i'd say the same thing. theres no way lakers are losing, no way possible unlessartest and kobe bump heads. too strong and too deep now. plus we still got odom
wink.gif

EDIT:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ariza being finals MVP

[the rock]know your role and shut your mouth[/the rock]

Artest is beyond overated you trade the guy who probably was the real Playoff MVP for a guy who is the T.O. of the NBA and doesnt really add anything to the team. They should have resigned Areza

lol artest >>>>>>>> ariza any day......dude just blew up in one season and hes already asking more than the MLE ...
now hes going to a team that not a contender and is going to make how much the lakers offered him ....lmao

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Doesn't add anything to the team? are you stupid?
Artest is exactly what Ariza is but 2 times better

way better defender, better shooter, and can create his own shot unlike trev....He averaged double arizas pts
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you mad? Ariza is my dude but i'd rather have Artest over ariza. point blank period. Only thing trevor got on artest is his age.

Lakers are winning the championship AGAIN. If i wasn't a laker fan i'd say the same thing. theres no way lakers are losing, no way possible unless artest and kobe bump heads. too strong and too deep now. plus we still got odom
wink.gif

EDIT:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ariza being finals MVP

[the rock]know your role and shut your mouth[/the rock]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Calm down boy you're proving my point why mess with whatalready works. Artest averaged more points on a bad team. Ariza did it on a championship team. He played his butt off for the Lakes and this iis how you repay"kick rocks you helped us win the ship this year but we're going to try this guy we're not so sure about" They should have kept Ariza.

LOL @ Ariza being playoff MVP...

Trevor at the crib right now layin on the couch SICKKKK...

"DF, u doin Lee.!?!? my whole family here %+@%# now i gotta move for the same figgaz?!? u fired b..."

Back
Top Bottom