Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

It was a kickboxing class play fighting with full gear. No I view mma fighters like boxers that couldn't make it but still need to pay the bills. You go to the ground in real life then you better hope you guys are fighting alone or you're getting your head stomped out. You don't see random celebrities hopping in the Super Bowl for a few games. You don't see untrained amateurs to televised pros in a few years in any other sport. Let's be real

View media item 1625634

Seriously???

Mixed martial artists are failed boxers?

Never mind the fact that many come from a grappling background? Daniel Cormier, Jacare Souza, Damian Maia, Ronda Rousey, Frank Mir, Fabricio Werdum, Shinya Aoki, Cain Velasquez, etc.

And most of the strikers in question don't have a boxing background, Anderson Silva, Stephen Thompson, Robbie Lawler, Jose Aldo etc....

You can't be serious with an outlandish statement like that. Holly Holm who was a boxer was a world champion and arguably the very best P4P female in the world at the time she was active.

What a ******* terrible argument.

No man, woman, child or animal seeing me in a fight. I keeps the pocket sand on deck

Unless they wear goggles. Then I might be ******.....Chilll Meangene

It was a kickboxing class play fighting with full gear. No I view mma fighters like boxers that couldn't make it but still need to pay the bills. You go to the ground in real life then you better hope you guys are fighting alone or you're getting your head stomped out. You don't see random celebrities hopping in the Super Bowl for a few games. You don't see untrained amateurs to televised pros in a few years in any other sport. Let's be real
Failed boxers man you goofy. I would murk you in a fight. Come to my Gracie gym and talk tuff.

So, real fighters aren't in the UFC?

:lol:

You pulled up, were offered free lessons, didn't take the opportunity right there to put on a gi and get into the scrum.

Maybe take that opportunity?

I bet Mike Tyson would knock you out! He a short ******!

No man, woman, child or animal seeing me in a fight. I keeps the pocket sand on deck

Unless they wear goggles. Then I might be ******.....Chilll Meangene

All I know is that 300 spartans, with full armament, at the hot gates of Thermopylae, would make steaks out of 300 silverback gorillas b/c the gorillas would likely end up fighting amongst themselves for dominance.

This argument feels an awful like the ol' Bruce Lee vs contemporary mixed martial artists of today.

:lol: Except Kief ain't even Bruce with his knuckle game.

The whole 5'7 135lbs thing was when he brought up that he's bigger than these MMA fighters, therefore he would win.

So I said Cody Garbrandt would rock him. And then him and couple other NTers said he's a ****** and would automatically lose.

Which is insane, absolutely insane. Unless TJ Dillashaw or Demetrius Johnson are lurkin' it's an unimpeachable fact that Cody Garbrandt would absolutely murder ever single NTer.

Bruce was fake. Dude was just an actor.

:rofl: Here we go.

For the record I don't think Bruce would fare well against today's martial artists but I think he did have an innate ability to quickly learn techniques (I mean he sort of learned the arm triangle choke fairly quickly from Judo Gene LeBell) and given today's amenities I do believe he would become quite the mixed martial artist.

Fresh out the time machine? No dice.

Last edited:
Someone show me a real fight Bruce was in. Don't matter how fast he learned movie fight moves he would get washed in any real fight dude was just an actor plain and simple.

I bet Mike Tyson would knock you out! He a short ******!
Bro Tyson was my weight and would absolutely wipe me down. Watch an interview of him talking about prison. There's guys that would scrape him effortlessly. There's savages out there bro lol

Back
Top Bottom