Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It doesnt seem like its from an old one cause  if you copy and paste just this /products/flamingo-gel-lyte-iii and add it to the url after the shop kith nyc portion when shopping on the current kith site it looks like it is trying to take you to that page, and then it pops up with the please login and enter email and password

Nothing to see here...You could replace "flamingo" with "Zippadeedooda" and it will still ask for a password
even if it's true I wouldnt worry about it too much because whining about it won't make much of a difference

Man dudes can make those fake Paypal receipts easy.... I have had dudes try to scam me many times with those :lol:

With the ecps, it had the log in page all the way until the shoes dropped.

even if it's true I wouldnt worry about it too much because whining about it won't make much of a difference
Ya I think everyone already knows that it happens no matter what still just hoping to secure a pair

the ecp's were the most easiest release they've done but i think that was a much bigger release than what the flamingos will be. BTW anyone see fieg's last tweets? This guy!  Too bad asics cant get it together and do a id store, fieg would probably have 16 followers 

the ecp's were the most easiest release they've done but i think that was a much bigger release than what the flamingos will be. BTW anyone see fieg's last tweets? This guy!  Too bad asics cant get it together and do a id store, fieg would probably have 16 followers 
yea he's too arrogant, thinks he's a boss or something.

If asics did do id's the would make a killing its crazy that they dont, you'd figure as a larger company they would want to exploit the masses while they have everyone after there products.

He gets so arrogant before each of his releases, doesn't seem to realize, like the AF1 madness his time will pass. The hype won't be on his asics forever.

He doesn't have the right to be arrogant but he certainly can make a case for it. He's got everyone from grown *** men to teenagers physically camping, internet camping, following his every tweet. Hell, he tweets something like "STAY ALERT" and he's got NTers on here getting their panties wet.. I like most people here was drawn to his sneaker designs but COMPLETELY put off by his lack of humility and lack of ANY care for his fan base. That's the case with a lot of these 'streetwear' guys, when you step into stores like Kith without an entourage and dressed like one of his fanboys, it's like they want you to LEAVE.

That being said, his products are still on top of the industry. Quality is on point, designs are attractive and lets face it, the rarity of the products has an appeal. However, his apparent disdain for the 'regular' customer is extremely apparent. He's not going to cater to me or you or anyone else that's not a celebrity.

After realizing all of this, I decided a long time ago to NOT buy any of his shoes for resell. If I miss it on release date, I miss it. I'm not against reselling but I'm against Ronnie profiting off of resellers. As long people continue to pay 300+ for every of his release, resellers will continue to shut down all of his releases. He doesn't deserve the hype but it's not like anyone cares... In the end we just want our sneakers and those of us with means to, will pay what we deem is 'market value' for a pair of his shoes. Can't knock it, just wish Asics would do something about this. Like you guys said, if an ID program were to be put in place, I'd rather throw my hard earned money at Asics and get a pair that I can design, without all the hassle, lists, ilneups and whatever other crap ronnie puts us through.

This is mostly why I have half assed it on all of his recent releases. As a sneaker fan, I simply don't think he is a person that deserves my support. If I get it, i get it. If not, whatever. This guy is so arrogant, even if he DOUBLED his production of sneakers, there's no where in the entire world that one room would have multiple people with the pairs besides NYC. Maybe this idiot should double the amount he puts on the KITH site so people outside of NY and even the US don't have to pay RAPE prices to get their pairs from middle school/high schoolers that have nothing better to do on weekdays but to wait outside Kith to sign a list. He just makes me sick, idk why yall support him like some ride or die chicks, he deserves none of it.

Hey, I bet a lot of those people you made the super greens for are looking at each other's feet and saying oh man we have the same pair of sneakers!! How about you mass produce those and donate some of the profits so that they can EAT rather than look fly in your sneakers? This guy is so full of it, it makes me so angry. Hash tagging queens as if anyone would know him if he were to walk down a street. What a tool.

you guys are making it seem like that ecp project was not a complete success. those pairs were ment for the people who loved the city of choice whether it was nyc/Miami. sure the online shop was down for like four minutes but I think for once people outside of ny were really able to appreciate his craft thru the ecp asics. everything from marketing to website design was on point. release definitely was probably more civilized in Miami compared to brooklyn lmao but it is what it is. Rf is on top of his game right now and probably midway thru his prime. he needs to squeeze every type of excitement or hype for his products that he can, it's only right. the guy is living good and doing what he can to make sure the people around him can eat just as swell. no matter what type of business your in there is no pleasing everybody and I think some of you fail to realize that

This is mostly why I have half assed it on all of his recent releases. As a sneaker fan, I simply don't think he is a person that deserves my support. If I get it, i get it. If not, whatever. This guy is so arrogant, even if he DOUBLED his production of sneakers, there's no where in the entire world that one room would have multiple people with the pairs besides NYC. Maybe this idiot should double the amount he puts on the KITH site so people outside of NY and even the US don't have to pay RAPE prices to get their pairs from middle school/high schoolers that have nothing better to do on weekdays but to wait outside Kith to sign a list. He just makes me sick, idk why yall support him like some ride or die chicks, he deserves none of it.
Ding, ding. Nailed it.

I really don't get why so many of these dudes on twitter and IG are ALLL over his nuts thinking that'll make them besties. These dudes are like heyyyyy ronnie we have every shoe you've ever designed even the *** ugly first ones that are total trash, you're the pinnacle of the industry nobody will ever top you :wink:. Im your #1 fan! Doing all of this like RF gives a **** about them, he'll give them some half assed, insincere, compliment on IG and they'll wet their pants like they just had the opportunity to talk to some sort of all knowing super celeb. It's honestly just disguising that these grown *** men harp over him like he's Christ incarnate and will hop to his defense at any accusation, but meanwhile he could give a HELL about them. Unless they're a celeb, then he'll be the one kissing ***** and laying on the compliments about their "great taste" since they buy his ****.

Can't wait till someone else that actually gives a **** about their regular customers takes his place. If he really gave half a damn he'd put production up, honestly if its under 2000 pairs for the ENTIRE WORLD you act like that'll make a huge difference over 500. I have kicks that were produced in the several 1000s and yet I don't run into people wearing them every 10 seconds, hell I have some pairs that I've NEVER seen people wearing that were made in those numbers.

But wait that'd drop resale value, can't do that then.

BTW this isn't coming from someone who's salty about missing drops, in fact I've snagged basically every release I've ever gone for off his site. It just pisses me off the way this dude acts towards his CUSTOMERS, ya know the ones that make him the money in the first place.

Last edited:
couple weeks ago i remember seeing some dumb kid on the FB asics pages got a "just us" tattoo... :rofl:

i dont get why so many people care whether or not Ronnie Fieg "cares about his customers."

He's tryina make a buck, just like anyone else.  He puts out nice designs with great quality; what more can people ask for?  Do you want RF to stand at the door of each release greeting the customers?  
laugh.gif

Get over it people... they're just sneakers

couple weeks ago i remember seeing some dumb kid on the FB asics pages got a "just us" tattoo... :rofl:

yea, on twitter the dude said that if ronnie RT'd him he would get the tatt. he got the tatt like 3 or 4 days later. :smh:

Ding, ding. Nailed it.

I really don't get why so many of these dudes on twitter and IG are ALLL over his nuts thinking that'll make them besties. These dudes are like heyyyyy ronnie we have every shoe you've ever designed even the *** ugly first ones that are total trash, you're the pinnacle of the industry nobody will ever top you
wink.gif
. Im your #1 fan! Doing all of this like RF gives a **** about them, he'll give them some half assed, insincere, compliment on IG and they'll wet their pants like they just had the opportunity to talk to some sort of all knowing super celeb. It's honestly just disguising that these grown *** men harp over him like he's Christ incarnate and will hop to his defense at any accusation, but meanwhile he could give a HELL about them. Unless they're a celeb, then he'll be the one kissing ***** and laying on the compliments about their "great taste" since they buy his ****.

Can't wait till someone else that actually gives a **** about their regular customers takes his place. If he really gave half a damn he'd put production up, honestly if its under 2000 pairs for the ENTIRE WORLD you act like that'll make a huge difference over 500. I have kicks that were produced in the several 1000s and yet I don't run into people wearing them every 10 seconds, hell I have some pairs that I've NEVER seen people wearing that were made in those numbers.

But wait that'd drop resale value, can't do that then.

BTW this isn't coming from someone who's salty about missing drops, in fact I've snagged basically every release I've ever gone for off his site. It just pisses me off the way this dude acts towards his CUSTOMERS, ya know the ones that make him the money in the first place.

Jordan brand sends every sneaker to every B and C list celebrity for free 2 months early. If he wants to let his friends buy the shoes early, who cares?

From my point of view ( which ive never bought a RF release or know anything about the customer service etc) from the outside looking in at these past few posts, if you guys honestly felt that strongly on how poorly he treats people and customers, you wouldnt buy his shoe. Regardless of how nice it looks and the materials. If you felt you best homie was that bad of an a-hole and d-bag to everyone in your family, he would no longer be your best homie or you future best man right? One post dude said he doesnt support RF but still buying his shoes well yeah you are supporting him doesnt matter if you have that if i get them i get em if not oh well attitude. You still trying and potentially paying the $150.

From the other point of view I do understand that everyone would love to have great customer serivce and customers should be treated properly but we all know it just doesnt work like that. Some do and some dont. From the sound of it it seems like this has been going on for some time now, if thats the case then i wouldnt expect any change. Just like the same folks who whine about JB quality of shoes and rant about them but at the end of the day or come RD those same ones are purchasing and posting their pics here on NT

anyway ... ill be right there with you fellas going after these i think they look great and ive heard asics are pretty damn comfortable so it sounds like a win-win. Good luck to all

i dont get why so many people care whether or not Ronnie Fieg "cares about his customers."

He's tryina make a buck, just like anyone else.  He puts out nice designs with great quality; what more can people ask for?  Do you want RF to stand at the door of each release greeting the customers?  
laugh.gif

Get over it people... they're just sneakers
This is pretty much my stance. Yeah, he might be a D-bag, but who cares?

I don't even think he's that big of a d-bag. I don't know him personally or anything, but I think he catches a lot of unnecessary flack. People act like you're never supposed to respond to people when they're constantly being disrespectful towards you. Who cares if he lets his friends get first crack at sneakers? You wouldn't help your friends out if you were in a position to do so?

He might be a douchebag or an a**hole or whatever, but he never personally did anything to me. So I'll continue to buy the product if I enjoy the way it looks. Simple as that. 

I'm not even trying to be an RF apologist or anything, but what has dude really done that was that bad? He cursed some people out on SC like 6 years ago and let's his friends get shoes early. So is that it? The stories I hear about Michael Jordan are far worse than that. Michael Jordan goes out of his way to be rude, and belittle normal working class people in the real world.

I'm not even trying to be an RF apologist or anything, but what has dude really done that was that bad? He cursed some people out on SC like 6 years ago and let's his friends get shoes early. So is that it? The stories I hear about Michael Jordan are far worse than that. Michael Jordan goes out of his way to be rude, and belittle normal working class people in the real world.
The funny thing is that part of the beef with RF and his collabs are the very low production numbers.  The argument is "if he really cared, he would produce more pairs for his customers."

But when Jordan Brand "OVER-produces" a model like the Black/Red 11s, people complain that they're not "hot/exclusive/heat" anymore. 

At least RF is up front about it, he wants his releases to be exclusive.  So who's to say how many is enough?

Back
Top Bottom