Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sitting in my bed instead of heading down there was my fault, oh well

LOL, fieg saying they were handing out tickets after the fact that 70 ppl were already in line LOL

can't knock those who were ready for it though

So there was a line already formed before that tweet was sent out?

edit: just saw the post above.

Last edited:
come on guys, 70 people? get down there, you know they gotta have way more than 70 pairs instore.  my best guess, if these are anything like ecp numbers, is around 1000 pairs.  maybe 200 per store and 600 online? how they will be divided is anyones guess...

Godspeed son

send us postcards from the field
haha dyin. 

but yeah this is typical. UBIQ in PHL did the same ****. *They always tell you not to line up before a certain time that day, then when you get there at the time specified there are already a **** ton of people who have been there for like like 12+ hrs. and they still get tickets, or a pair

Pretty sure those 70 people werr hanging out around. 70 people woulnt show up within a minute. So yeah it is pretty redic.

anyone else notice some ebay sellers already have the new round of mercer pants for sale? did they start selling them instore already?

^Just noticed it right now. Those patches are definitely new. One of the listings mentioned that it was "in-store only". Hopefully they drop online this week.

I hate to divert the direction of this thread from sneakers, but anyone know how to size on Mercer pants? I've read size down, but want to hear more feedback.

Last edited:
Both stores had the new batch of Mercer Pants, all sold out now. They put them on last wednesday. This were more TTS and lightweight.

And yes i got my Flamingo ticket [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Last edited:
Both stores had the new batch of Mercer Pants, all sold out now. They put them on last wednesday. This were more TTS and lightweight.

And yes i got my Flamingo ticket [emoji]128519[/emoji]
awesome im glad they run TTS now. i might actually keep a pair now 

Back
Top Bottom