Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So checking my twitter feed ... kith tweets the link to the instore release information an hour ago saying theyre handing out tickets at 11am which was an hour before the tweet ... really ... thats how its done lol

it was online or bust for me anyway but still an hour late? U had no chance if u waited on kith

Last edited:
I almost got one by sneaking in but got caught, oh well, on to the next one

got my ticket, There was a lot of people there though.  Someone brought their kid along 
mean.gif

got my ticket, There was a lot of people there though.  Someone brought their kid along 
mean.gif
they handled it horribly, someone from kith started calling out random ppl, needless to say I wasn't chosen smh

they handled it horribly, someone from kith started calling out random ppl, needless to say I wasn't chosen smh
Word I heard people got there at 8 am and still didn't get their ticket.

dem connects doe 
nerd.gif

Lol ,yeah thats bad. At the NB UBIQ release some guy had his kid/new born in a baby stroller. I didnt see how old the kid was, he had the tent down on the stroller. It was hot as h$ll that day. So, I guess the tent feature came in handy that day.

Last edited:
Looking to cop my first pair. Who do I follow for the Twitter Link? I know they can purchased on kithnyc.com, but when do I get alerted that the Flamingos are avalaible?

If the kids under 10 no reason to bring em to a sneaker release, too much **** going on.

come on guys, 70 people? get down there, you know they gotta have way more than 70 pairs instore.  my best guess, if these are anything like ecp numbers, is around 1000 pairs.  maybe 200 per store and 600 online? how they will be divided is anyones guess...
more than 1000.

more than 1000.
yeah, from a business stand point I don't see why THEY (asics/RF)  would keep the numbers to low. when I say low I mean like 300ish pairs like his earlier releases. At the same time he wants them to be some what limited. The numbers on the ECP I have heard floating around are about 600 of each. so, that would be 1200 between the two cw. So, maybe 1500-2000 pair of flamingos ?

yeah, from a business stand point I don't see why THEY (asics/RF)  would keep the numbers to low. when I say low I mean like 300ish pairs like his earlier releases. At the same time he wants them to be some what limited. The numbers on the ECP I have heard floating around are about 600 of each. so, that would be 1200 between the two cw. So, maybe 1500-2000 pair of flamingos ?
no way.  probably back closer to the 300 mark for "exclusivity" purposes

Back
Top Bottom