Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So no Jason Marx on the Suede? What do you guys suggest for cleaning the dirt off the suede part of the toe box on the mints? Tried dabbing it with some water and it looked like I just rearranged the dirt. 

WELP OFFICIALLY ONE WEEK SINCE MY EMAIL FROM BERGEN LOGISTICS STATED THAT MY COVES WERE READY TO BE SHIPPED.

SINCE THEN NO MOVEMENT, ONLY LABEL CREATED.

EMAILED BOTH KITH AND BL.

IM GONNA HIT THEM UP ONE MORE TIME BUT IF NO IMMEDIATE ANSWER I AM FILING A CHARGEBACK W MY CC

SMH

damn! now this is a legitimate shipping complaint

you should wait a little longer and see if they start to move. If it does, file that charge back after you get the shoes and claim you never received them

I don't think he exactly wants to commit fraud for a pair of sneakers.

On another note, does anyone know where I can order a pair of laces that match the navy/blue laces that came with the salmon soles? Thanks in advance.

got both my coves and mints in today.

only issues i had is the pattern problem on the cove similar to one person on this thread where it is crooked as well.

Also strange on the stock laces for the mints doesn't really match the with the rest of the shoe. Its like a darker mint.

Doesn't matter though since I swapped it with the ropes and is going to rock both cw's this spring/summer.

Last edited:
Anyone have a idea UPS will delivery on Goid Friday? On tracking, it said schedule 18apr end of the day.......the address I use is company address which definitely nobody there on Good Friday.,... Pls not tell me they will just leave at doorway.....I really hope they not gonna on schedule this time, just deliver on Tuesday

WELP OFFICIALLY ONE WEEK SINCE MY EMAIL FROM BERGEN LOGISTICS STATED THAT MY COVES WERE READY TO BE SHIPPED.

IM GONNA HIT THEM UP ONE MORE TIME BUT IF NO IMMEDIATE ANSWER I AM FILING A CHARGEBACK W MY CC

SMH
Have you called UPS? Sometimes things don't get scanned when they move.

These really weren't limited at all compared to other RF releases. They were actually pretty easy to get for anyone that really wanted them.

stunt lightly...

People that cop will always claim it was an "easy cop" and the people that strike out will always be salty. It's just the nature of releases. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

SMH
give ups another few business days if possible I had the same problem with my order except with usps to a p.o box the received notification on the 10th then had no activity till the 15th and just came in

Surprised that there's little to no talk regarding the Clarks, are they really gonna be slept on so hard?

Back
Top Bottom