Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I actually really like the aquas, simple and clean. No gimmicks.

Exactly! The pink is just right and it isn't too loud. I really hope these Flamingos don't end up sucking in person because those KITH enhanced pics really make them look good (I should know better).

Exactly! The pink is just right and it isn't too loud. I really hope these Flamingos don't end up sucking in person because those KITH enhanced pics really make them look good (I should know better).
haha they made the st. alfreds joints look epic

when i got them a huge MEH was let out

they looked like shoes an old man would wear

putting the rope laces in will make them better. plus a lot of people are liking these because they are simple and plain.

Yupp, that's what did it for me with these, I like his simple shoes more than the extravagant ones. Funny that a lot of people got aquas mixed up with coves. They're like 2 different ends of the spectrum lol.

Also.... Am I like the only person that prefers flats as opposed to ropes in most GL3s. Seems like people go crazy for em in any GL3 but IMO I think flats look cleaner most of the time.

Last edited:
ecp were dope, dont get me wrong. imo, flamingo>ecp. just the fact you can blend those colors and make it look dope is crazy in it self. plus like others have said , they are more wearable than ecp due to it being primarily gray.

Back
Top Bottom