Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dont expect a Global releases for the Americanas. 90% sure that they are KITH only. Just like the CNCPTS release but in store release is really limited. I doubt you ever know it happen at all

Agree. Amaericana came off as the more limited "exclusive" secret half sibling and ****. 

You guys have no patience. Daytonas dropped Friday and it's only Monday. Chillllllllll...if a whole 7 days goes by, then feel free to rant, but damn.
I bought those NB 998 kithstrike on Nov 20th. they wont get here till this thursday which is Dec 5th.

thats over two weeks. haha. Kith is the slowest, with CNCPTs I had a three week wait time for my C-Notes.

bought the blaze of glory from sneakernstuff (Sweden) on Nov 28th, should be here Dec 4th. Funny how shipping works... 

Got to be patient !!  
roll.gif

You guys have no patience. Daytonas dropped Friday and it's only Monday. Chillllllllll...if a whole 7 days goes by, then feel free to rant, but damn.
they should of been boxing up and printing shipping labels Friday afternoon, all day Saturday, all day Sunday, have first big load go out Monday and still shipping labels today.

Dont expect a Global releases for the Americanas. 90% sure that they are KITH only. Just like the CNCPTS release but in store release is really limited. I doubt you ever know it happen at all
Do you have an idea of the production numbers though? Im hoping to wait until the resale value hits its lowest point on the bay.

Kith is slow shipping for GRs... Ya think they move their limited items any faster or have a better plan.. Hellzz no that's how they do things,what's convenient for them not the customer, they already have our money... Knowing we'll be back for more too when the next drop happens... #justsayinstopcomplainin

Last edited:
Easy cop got it on my phone through paypal well I was a the UPS store picking up my chai mercers
smokin.gif
! Have they released any info on other US retailers for Daytona's or just international? Maybe Ronnie switched up the terms with NB and aggred they would just have the same amount of stock and release all the pairs at Kith instead of selling them at other retailers. Also SN talks about  a wider release of the Americana's in their article thought it was a kithstrike?

Kith is slow shipping for GRs... Ya think they move their limited items any faster or have a better plan.. Hellzz no that's how they do things,what's convenient for them not the customer, they already have our money... Knowing we'll be back for more too when the next drop happens... #justsayinstopcomplainin
This isn't something new and it even says in their terms and condtions to allow them 15 days for regular orders and even more time on limited releases

It takes me about 10 days for any orders there. I'm on the West coast. I expect no different. Sometimes you get a ship email sometimes you don't. But if you have a conformation you should be good. Sit back and relax!

for all teh people commenting on how long their shipping is taking/ has taken in the past, where are you guys located?

im in the  east coast area  (ottawa canada) and ive gotten numerous fieg releases or other things from kith but its never taken more than a few days to ship out

Man...

I guess the salty days when I come up short on a release make these even sweeter

Who else had a good cyber Monday?
its just  been a great holiday for me,...  daytona's, amercicanas, SF-Black Beast, both pair of Atmos AM 90's, 112 sb, hit on the Restock for Area 72 in my size i needed... now the trick is how to get all them in the house without wife noticing 
nerd.gif

Im still waiting for my volcano windbreaker to come in 
mean.gif
yea i'm still waiting on my delancy's... forgot all about them

Last edited:
Anyone know if hes gonna have some sweats coming soon? not sure if I should go for the John Elliots  or wait for Ronnies joggers?

Folks need to chill on the shipping complaints. Kith used to have really fast shipping times, as in shipped out the same day or the next day after release date; but that's also when their releases carried really low numbers and people cried and complained about not having a shot at getting them. For the last few releases (at least since the ECP Pack dropped), they have upped the numbers to allow more people get get their releases and now people who were complaining about not getting the shoe before are crying about not having them shipped out immediately. KITH is still a small business with only so many staff members fulfilling these orders. Breathe easy and give them time. The product page even states 5-10 days for shipment. If that's a problem, then stick with bigger corporations like Nordstrom, Nike, etc.

Folks need to chill on the shipping complaints. Kith used to have really fast shipping times, as in shipped out the same day or the next day after release date; but that's also when their releases carried really low numbers and people cried and complained about not having a shot at getting them. For the last few releases (at least since the ECP Pack dropped), they have upped the numbers to allow more people get get their releases and now people who were complaining about not getting the shoe before are crying about not having them shipped out immediately. KITH is still a small business with only so many staff members fulfilling these orders. Breathe easy and give them time. The product page even states 5-10 days for shipment. If that's a problem, then stick with bigger corporations like Nordstrom, Nike, etc.
People are stupid thats why no one takes time to read their terms and conditions. We will be  reading people posting about shipping complaints till their at their door step the ones who ***** and complain are usually reselllers cause they already sold on the bay and told their seller they would ship out by a certain time they told their seller!

Back
Top Bottom