Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No crying here or anything just throwing it out there. #84*** and no shipping yet.(Both colors) I will say though this is longest I've waited for any RF release to arrive. It is no biggie though I've been waiting on my 2k14 lebrons for about 4 months now. lol I can wait.

Last edited:
No crying here or anything just throwing it out there. #84*** and no shipping yet. I will say though this is longest I've waited for any RF release to arrive. It is no biggie though I've been waiting on my 2k14 lebrons for about 4 months now. lol I can wait.

now THAT is patience...lol

pft... if they don't come with 3m rope lace option I ain't buying...
That's another $14. 
grin.gif

No crying here or anything just throwing it out there. #84*** and no shipping yet.(Both colors) I will say though this is longest I've waited for any RF release to arrive. It is no biggie though I've been waiting on my 2k14 lebrons for about 4 months now. lol I can wait.

Same, Seems like all the 84s haven't gotten anything yet...oh well tomorrows another day

They're not shipping in order so order # is worthless. Looking through the tracking, theres some people who live in Brooklyn and still have not received their order. 

They're not shipping in order so order # is worthless. Looking through the tracking, theres some people who live in Brooklyn and still have not received their order. 
haha, finally someone drops solid info.

im #90 btw.

RELAX people, cot damn. If you received an order number, you'll get your shoes. Tell the people that bought your pairs from your order conf screen shot to chill too.

If you bought em to wear, not like you'll wear em the first day anyway.

I just don't understand Kith's mentality of telling people they will ship by Wednesday...We will be lucky if they all ship out by Friday.  I'm not stressin' though, typical kith shipping.  

RELAX people, cot damn. If you received an order number, you'll get your shoes. Tell the people that bought your pairs from your order conf screen shot to chill too.

If you bought em to wear, not like you'll wear em the first day anyway.

for reiteration...

you guys are way too anal.

ordered shoes on a saturday, monday is first business day and you guys are acting like they are doing you some kind of injustice.

Just checked my #89XXX on the Kith site. Seems like they may have created a UPS label, if anyone is super eager to track and see if they've touched your order

I might have ****** up. I just checked my order # and realized they'ew shipping it to the wrong address. The street address/zipcode is correct, except the city is wrong. But the shipping label was created for the wrong city.

And customer service closed :smh:

Last edited:
I might have ****** up. I just checked my order # and realized they'ew shipping it to the wrong address. The street address/zipcode is correct, except the city is wrong. But the shipping label was created for the wrong city.

ups should catch that. You can also register for the ups membership pay 5 bucks and correct the address

ups should catch that. You can also register for the ups membership pay 5 bucks and correct the address
As stated earlier in this thread, kith has it set up so no reroutes can happen. You can have it held at a ups store for pick up tho.

And people also need to realize, it isn't Kith doing the shipping. It's a 3rd party shipping company. Slow shipping isn't Kiths fault.

As stated earlier in this thread, kith has it set up so no reroutes can happen. You can have it held at a ups store for pick up tho.

And people also need to realize, it isn't Kith doing the shipping. It's a 3rd party shipping company. Slow shipping isn't Kiths fault.
Wasn't aware although this is common with a lot of companies

^this. 

not sure where they ship from but i live in LES about 10 min walk from KITH and i have not received any shipping info and my label has not even been printed. so i agree it really doesn't matter it is probably random.

which is fine. i'm sure i will get them.

Yes sir! My mints are on the way.. Says on the ups site they will arrive on monday. Ive yet to receive an email from kith though.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom