Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Wait, dude stole the pic he was using to compare sizes?
laugh.gif
i clearly state in my post:
are supposed to be size
this means that the info provided is not my source. should i add reference?.. lmao

^ haha I'm leaning towards mints so this is good to hear. I don't think i need another pair of blue shoes anyways. Would a little under $300 shipped be good price for a DS pair of mints?

Last edited:

I went tts for the brazils after breaking balls to a few people here since i trust them. i have not received my pair yet though to give personal feedback

for others that still loking here are some confusing pics i found :tongue:

the brazils are supposed to be size 9US and the 998s 8US..where the 1 size difference looks like being .5 actually..

below there are brazils and USAs that are supposed to be size 10.5US both..this shows that brazils run bigger than gl3s..if gl3s also run big and they have such a  difference in length..then then you have to get  half size smaller your brazils from your gl3s...good luck
Comparing the length of soles on shoes is a terrible way to determine the sizing for 2 different models.

Depends on the shoe models
If your method depends on specific models, it's a terrible method (regardless of if it's ever worked for you). Especially when the models in the 2 pics you are referencing are definitely in the terrible column when it comes to sizing comparison.

Last edited:
I like both coves and mints, but I prefer the mesh on the mints over the perforated suede on the coves. If the suede had been nubuck, coves would've won over the mints for me.

Please do not bash me but I am really digging the USA gel lyte IIIs, I have never gone for a RN collab before, so can someone tell me how they drop them, like twitter link or like on the kith website. thanks

Please do not bash me but I am really digging the USA gel lyte IIIs, I have never gone for a RN collab before, so can someone tell me how they drop them, like twitter link or like on the kith website. thanks
Lol, no one's gonna bash you man. buy what you like. he drops them on his website. your best luck is refreshing the latest product link.

I know these sizing questions are annoying but:
Would those with the USAs in hand compare the fit to the STA GL III, with both having the leather lining? I'm weary of sizing down on a GL III. I went with my normal 10.5 in the STAs and the fit is fine for me.

Would those with the USAs in hand compare the fit to the STA GL III, with both having the leather lining? I'm weary of sizing down on a GL III. I went with my normal 10.5 in the STAs and the fit is fine for me.

I went same as my STA. Could've half sized down and been okay but I'm fine going TTS. No difference from my STA.

i went with my size.. 9.5.. fits fine, but im scared these may stretch a bit.. may pick up a 9 to have on ice just in case, i prefer a snug fit 

Back
Top Bottom