Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Shoes def loosing up (sages)
more so the insole conforming to your feet.

thing is thick (pause). 
We still talking insoles ...
roll.gif

UPS are a bunch of thieves... £11 for brokerage... Hope Kith go back to marking parcels down

Yeah for the time it took them to ship out you would have thought they'd mark down to like $100 or something at least. Still a believable figure but the charges would have been a lot lower!

I don´t get it: i just had to pay only 37,10 (!!)  Euros for BOTH the RF and the Sages. Including Taxes and custom fees (i´m located in Germany)!

I really don´t understand this, since already the Coves costed me 74 Euros extra and this time the receipt was even marked with 170 US Dollar each = 320! Well, i´m happy since i was caclulating with around 140 Euros! Suprise of the day … oh, and touch wood: nor glue staines, nor any other issues, got two perfect pairs!

There´s just one thing that bothers me a bit: the Sages are veeery snug! Had to change the insole (which is quite thick fortunately). With mm thinner insole i´m perfect!

And as almost everybody already stated: they look increadably better in Person/on feet!

Last edited:
I am still on top of being robbed by UPS. 170 euros for one pair of volcanos. it is better to buy from reseller to be honest. no taxes and resellers within USA receive their packages with priority

mean.gif
 well still cheaper than resell, but still annoying.

Still waiting for UPS to drop mine off today.  I be like:

After the tracking saying tomorrow, UPS just dropped off my Sage's. One word. WOW. What a pair. No noticeable flaws either!

Fedex has been sending me customs fee invoices for months now that I havent paid.  Can they do anything besides continue to send them? Collections?

Prob but dont want to lol, those bastards are basically sending me a bill for 1/3 of the value of the shoes. Its highway robbery.

Looking to get some info from NTers who have experienced this before...

Prob but dont want to lol, those bastards are basically sending me a bill for 1/3 of the value of the shoes. Its highway robbery.

Normally these things will come round to bite you in the ***.  I tried to avoid a DHL request for customs payments, was quiet for a while then a collections agency letter appeared out of the blue so just decided to pay it to avoid any drama or have any bad records on my credit rating 

Normally these things will come round to bite you in the ***.  I tried to avoid a DHL request for customs payments, was quiet for a while then a collections agency letter appeared out of the blue so just decided to pay it to avoid any drama or have any bad records on my credit rating 
I appreciate the info.  Def dont want that on my credit.  You ever try to talk to them about discounting it somewhat?  Maybe you may know, did the collection actually show up on your record as a paid collection?  Or was it completely left off your credit since it was paid.  I have been reading some forums saying that if the receiver doesn't pay, the shipper will be liable for these charges.  

I appreciate the info.  Def dont want that on my credit.  You ever try to talk to them about discounting it somewhat?  Maybe you may know, did the collection actually show up on your record as a paid collection?  Or was it completely left off your credit since it was paid.  I have been reading some forums saying that if the receiver doesn't pay, the shipper will be liable for these charges.  
doubt theyll work with you to subtract costs...those are the fees you agree to when you buy something from the US i believe.

Back
Top Bottom