Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This thread has been very quiet. Anyone know what the next sneaker release is?
nah. just clothes. 

wink.gif

i just wish they would restock the colored t-shirts. 

I mean it really just depends on the flaw and the material. I have had great luck cleaning dirt and just wear marks that accumulate over time with a suede eraser. Liquid cleaners work great on some shoes but on some typs of suede (aka central parks and others) any amount of water and liquid cleaner will matt down the suede and discolor it. Its also impossible to reverse. For that reason i only use the eraser unless im sure ill be safe with the liquid cleaners. 

if the stain is hard to get out and you need a little help, use a toothbrush (soft bristles) thats BARELY wet. Like basically dry, but has a little bit of water on it. 
if the stain is oily, throw a decent layer of baking soda on top of it. it'll suck the oils out. i dropped a chicken fajita on my pistachios and got that **** out perfectly. 
haha thanks guys. I have a lot of Ronnie releases from his prime that could use some cleaning.

I need help cleaning the toe box on my COA discs. Are liquid cleaners safe on these? Or should I stick to the eraser? Wore em out drunk **** what was I thinking

before i put my foot in these sakura lows

TTS or?

theirs always mixed reviews when it comes to RF

us matches, euro matches, but the CM are off. 

bought a 9 in the dsm they were a bit wide but i didnt mind that.

Last edited:
want to buy a red pair of shoes, but im not sure what to get. looking at the rf698, but im not sure how the quality is. other candidate is a pair of NB 1500 flying the flag. anyone who can help me out with quality comparisons?

I certainly hope not. 

So id Kith doing a What the Fieg or are they doing two differnt pairs? 

want to buy a red pair of shoes, but im not sure what to get. looking at the rf698, but im not sure how the quality is. other candidate is a pair of NB 1500 flying the flag. anyone who can help me out with quality comparisons?
My buddy has the red canvas r698 with the gum bottom. They look nice but they are cheap material. The quality on the 1500 is going to blow that puma model out of this world. They have amazing quality. Basically any Made in USA or Made in UK New Balance model is going to be as good of quality as you can buy on a general release these days. The price difference is huge tho. So if you want a great shoe, pay up. Otherwise, just buy a cheap pair that you like the look of. 

My buddy has the red canvas r698 with the gum bottom. They look nice but they are cheap material. The quality on the 1500 is going to blow that puma model out of this world. They have amazing quality. Basically any Made in USA or Made in UK New Balance model is going to be as good of quality as you can buy on a general release these days. The price difference is huge tho. So if you want a great shoe, pay up. Otherwise, just buy a cheap pair that you like the look of. 
i meant the mediums from RF's, the red/blue ones, the collabs are usually better materials, right? thanks for the answer though, helps a lot!

Anyone have fit pics of the mesh bleeckers? I am still tempted to pick up although the temperature has been spiking up in NJ

This thread has been very quiet. Anyone know what the next sneaker release is?
Nah. Ronnie is too busy taking pics of his old releases for the Gram ... 

before i put my foot in these sakura lows

TTS or?

theirs always mixed reviews when it comes to RF

us matches, euro matches, but the CM are off. 

bought a 9 in the dsm they were a bit wide but i didnt mind that.
.5 (size 9) down for the Sakuras was comfortable for me with a little extra room. So for me, the .5 size down recommendation was perfect. 

.5 down (size 9) in the DSMs were a little snug length wise for my liking. Although I haven't walked around in them and broken them in, just tried on for a brief second. I'm sure they'll loosen up considering they're leather; however, I think I should have gone TTS (9.5)

BTW, why are you so worried about putting your foot in your shoe???? 

Last edited:
For the eqts, how did you guys size?
There are two types of EQTs. Support and Guidance. Supports like the Ronnie's, I went a full size down. Guidance .5 down for a snugger fit, but personally, I prefer TTS for a little extra room. More often than not, my experience is people say .5 down w/ the Guidance, but again, I like a little extra room. Not trying to confuse you, but I added the Support and Guidance to the reply because some people get confused about the two models. 

hey guys, how do central parks fit? I see some people saying it fits snug. Should I go half up from nike size?

Last edited:

BTW, why are you so worried about putting your foot in your shoe???? 
thanks for the info boss.

so far ive been hearing most of the ppl who wear them lean toward the recommendation 

i can sell them off or trade them a bit quicker if their still on ice and not tried on (from personal experience dealer sneakers)

i know everyones foot is diffrent but never hurts to ask.. (learned that the hard way with the RFxFP got a size 8 instead of my TTS 9 which i cant seem to get rid of)

thanks for the info boss.

so far ive been hearing most of the ppl who wear them lean toward the recommendation 

i can sell them off or trade them a bit quicker if their still on ice and not tried on (from personal experience dealer sneakers)

i know everyones foot is diffrent but never hurts to ask.. (learned that the hard way with the RFxFP got a size 8 instead of my TTS 9 which i cant seem to get rid of)
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom