Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

12am? Thats not a typo? :lol:

How are Kith releases nowadays? Looking to cop instore on Saturday morning, will I have to go early or...?

Why are some of you even in this thread? If Ronnie's tubes are wack, head over to the gr tubular thread. Amazes me how many dudes hit up this forum just to hate. Guess life must be boring.
I apologize sir for not falling head over heels over every ronnie release . And expressing my unbiased opinion toward one of my favorite shoe designers . Good luck to everybody trying to get the dooms  
wink.gif
 !

I'm in. Now, the real question ... should I wear Stance no-shows with these? Or nah 
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
wtf....stupid you so call like a shoe but don't know what socks to wear with it HYPEBEAST/FOLLOWER
You cannot be that f'ing dense?  It's called tongue-in-cheek.  Apparently the little laughing "emoji" wasn't enough for you, huh? If not, the shoe is damn near a crew sock with a sole. So, why would a pair of no shows even matter considering that type of shoe it is? 

Did you get the reps you were looking for? If not, I'll give you that thumbs up you so desperately crave. That said, it's probably best if you just log off right now, because you're apparently on full ****** at the moment. 

Last edited:
So heated right now. Had my 3 pack of undershirts that were delivered today jacked from doorstep :smh: #justjacked

Fit half size big...
half size big for Adidas, so full size big for Nike?
If they fit like any of other Tubulars, they're .5 to full size down from your TTS (I know this term is ambiguous) depending on the width of your feet. It may be best to run up to Foot Locker and try a pair of Tubes on to give you a better idea ... especially if you're about about fork out $175ish for them. If you have a store nearby, it's probably best to invest the time and stop in. 
So heated right now. Had my 3 pack of undershirts that were delivered today jacked from doorstep
mean.gif
#justjacked
Man, that sucks. Have you called the courier? I had a pair of shoes I thought were stolen off my doorstep in Houston, but it was the delivery guy who dropped them off on the wrong doorstep. They shoes were never recovered, but at least there was some peace of mind knowing it wasn't some random person stealing off my doorstep. Thankfully they weren't anything special either.

Last edited:
If they fit like any of other Tubulars, they're .5 to full size down from your TTS (I know this term is ambiguous) depending on the width of your feet. It may be best to run up to Foot Locker and try a pair of Tubes on to give you a better idea ... especially if you're about about fork out $175ish for them. If you have a store nearby, it's probably best to invest the time and stop in. 

I don't have many Adidas, but the ones I have are about .5 big from my tts Nike/Jordan.

I don't have many Adidas, but the ones I have are about .5 big from my tts Nike/Jordan.
Adidas' sizing is all over the map, so I wouldn't use what you own as a barometer. But up to you. Personally, I've gone to the store when possible, especially if I'm buying from a place with a no refund policy. 

Man, that sucks. Have you called the courier? I had a pair of shoes I thought were stolen off my doorstep in Houston, but it was the delivery guy who dropped them off on the wrong doorstep. They shoes were never recovered, but at least there was some peace of mind knowing it wasn't some random person stealing off my doorstep. Thankfully they weren't anything special either.

i may call tomorrow. I'm hoping my neighbor picked them up and the package over tomorrow

There was an apparel sale at some point last year, probably for BF but I'm not 100% sure about that. It was posted here so a thread search will probably help you check.

So what is the consensus on this release? Should it be an easy cop or do I have to be on my computer refreshing at 11 (in Houston) to try to snag a pair

Looks like the co-branded Stance socks will be for the in-store release only. :frown:

Any chance that someone going could OOP me a pair of the socks? I'm getting the shoes online, but will pay retail+shipping for the socks if anyone could be so kind.

Sorta want the socks too. Weird they are only releasing in-store. Hope this midnight drop isn't a common theme for '16. my old ***** struggles to stay up past 9 nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom