ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Definitely +1 from me! Hot collection, man, and a great story. I love a nice read.

I'm digging this thread's community. Before NT switched from Yulu, I couldn't post due to the "approval" so all I could do was lurk. I didn't have a single post when I originally PM'd rmms about the 'Gos, but he still helped me out. (Clutched it being on at like 3am when he originally announced he could get them.) Still, you guys have been awesome. Enough of my rant.

Last edited:
I'd jump all over those Calypsos if I didn't have two pair coming my way, that is a reasonable price considering their rarity. They'll be gone by tomorrow.
I'll ask this again..
Does anyone know when the Dark Royal/Team Orange colorway is set to drop in the States if at all?
hey rmms,

if you look at my previous posts, i quote two nike reps that saying colorways are being released august 1 and 2

it includes the dark royal/orange and/or the tent/royal blue color..

hey rmms,

if you look at my previous posts, i quote two nike reps that saying colorways are being released august 1 and 2
it includes the dark royal/orange and/or the tent/royal blue color..

Online release or at nike stores? or dropping at places like Blends?

I like the Iggys but don't love them, wonder if I saw them in person if I would change my mind?

Another video. Here's a look at the Speed Yellows.

UnDS'ing my iggys to a college tour. So fresh... I just hate seeing the Sail colored soles get dirty haha... But it needs to be done. Rmms, those Mangos look so insane.. I cant wait! Also UnDS'd my sirens yesterday, its seriously like infrared. Its sweet seeing all the people helping others out!

Last edited:
Definitely +1 from me! Hot collection, man, and a great story. I love a nice read.

I'm digging this thread's community. Before NT switched from Yulu, I couldn't post due to the "approval" so all I could do was lurk. I didn't have a single post when I originally PM'd rmms about the 'Gos, but he still helped me out. (Clutched it being on at like 3am when he originally announced he could get them.) Still, you guys have been awesome. Enough of my rant.

+1 :pimp:
Good read and Nice collection.

Welcome to the Team, NIKEf1end (M:39)! :nthat:

im glad i can finally be of help here without doing the old application stuff. theres been so many times i have wanted to help out and had info on places that had ones people were looking for but couldnt. if i find anything, you guys will know. i will submit an app for team roshe sometime.

Finally able to post!

Love this shoe. Never bought this many pairs of one shoe before. They are so comfortable, great colorways, awesome shape to them and the price is great.

I ordered my Mangos from Atmos-Tokyo off Rakuten and wanted to post the info when I ordered them (almost 2 months ago), but wasn't approved to post. 

Anyway, here's my application.

+1
pimp.gif

Good read and Nice collection.
Welcome to the Team, NIKEf1end (M:39)!
nthat.gif
Thanks Broshe's, its an honor to be part of a team that shows so much love to one another. To be able to divulge information amongst ourselves and everyone else (even if your aren't part of the team) and not try to make a come up while doing so. That's what a sneakerhead community should be. Now I just have to figure out how to place my badge of honor.

On a side not. I'm not sure if he did or did not put his application in for Team Roshe. But I would like to give my vote +1 for rmmsballer10 (Patrick). Homie if it wasn't for you and your hardwork a lot of us here wouldn't have been able to cop the Go's. You could've kept the information and made a killing selling them off for almost double or more above retail. But you shared the information and did the research for us to make sure it was all legit. Can't thank you enough for my pair.

Very well said Brian..
The main reason I really enjoy this thread is because of the generosity of most of the members in here and their willingness to help others. When you help other people you build relationships and those relationships go a long way and are very beneficial down the road, whether it is helping you acquire another another pair of sneakers in the future or what not.
I've been helped by a couple of members here on NT in the past and it is nice to give back.
For example, you helping me acquire those Sirens this past week (looking forward to those, one of my favorite colorways). It was something small but I enjoyed talking to you on the phone for a little while and I truly believe that will lead to more looking out in the future on both ends.
It has been fun for me to help out those few members with the 'Gos these past couple of days and I can't wait to distribute your pairs to you guys.
Dope collection homie and you can add this pair to your list..

Like I said earlier and I'll say it for the rest of the peeps you helped out. BIG THANKS BRO!!
nthat.gif

Do most of you guys wash or clean the bottoms of yours after wears or each wear even? Or do you guys just wait for a while and throw them in the washer?

Went to sport chalet to get the Cybers but saw the sirens and copped those instead. will go back for the cybers with a coupon

I NEED PLATINUMS AND MANGOS :frown:

I've been wearing my Iguana's w/o socks around Disney with the family and these are so comfortable. Currently have 6 pairs in the collection and will need to continue to add to it.

Back
Top Bottom