ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/dustybruh/photo.jpg

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/dustybruh/photo-1.jpg

i know you guys arent accepting apps until 9/1 but ill post my story anyways. Ive been a long time lurker on NT & ISS before but finally decided to make an account.

So.....It was around the release of the Air Jordan Cement 4. I was on my way to pick up my pair about a week before release date. When I arrived at the store, the Sport Reds and Black Sails were on display. I asked my owner what the deal was on those shoes, he told me Nike just told him to take the style and colorways. I was so intrigued by the simple and sleek design of the sneakers. Not to mention when I saw the price tag it was 70 retail. My mind was blown because its rare that nike prices its shoes anywhere near 70. After countless years of purchasing jordans and Air Maxs, i felt like I needed a change. So  I tried on the sneakers and immediately fell in love with the cushioning and simple design(looked like a cross between toms and vans). He said since I was a long time customer he would let me get 2 for 100. I hopped on that deal quick and the addiction spread like wildfire. I went back and copped pairs for my parents, brothers and cousins. So now, I am about about 15 pairs deep, I sold off some of my older jordans to double up on certain colors because they were so cheap. You can buy 2-3 pairs of Roshes for a pair of retro jordans and ill take the quantity and quality over the retro anyday now. So yeah hopefully I get to be a member of the Broshe Family cause I'm always willing to help another out. Thats whats lost in our sneaker community today, and I hope to see this roshe run community grow into something big like the AM FAM.

For you bay area cats

Shiekh at Southland has a few colors left (Speed Yellows, Cybers, Sport Reds)
Shoe Palace at Southland has the Black, Sport Reds & Sirens

If you hit up Foot Express off Jackson(Hayward) and Bayfair, tell em Dustin sent you and the dudes will take care of you. Most likely 70 out the door. 

But yeah happy hunting!

Last edited:
What's going on Roshe fam? I've been a longtime NT member, originally Phinsfan13 from back in the day and haven't been active much these days. These shoes have brought me out of semi-retirement on the boards. Speed yellows, iguanas, sport reds, cybers, and stadiums for now. Still on the hunt for calypsos just like 90% of you here. Size 10.

Hope everyone's doing well and I look forward to more Roshe releases!

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/dustybruh/photo.jpg

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h452/dustybruh/photo-1.jpg

i know you guys arent accepting apps until 9/1 but ill post my story anyways. Ive been a long time lurker on NT & ISS before but finally decided to make an account.

So.....It was around the release of the Air Jordan Cement 4. I was on my way to pick up my pair about a week before release date. When I arrived at the store, the Sport Reds and Black Sails were on display. I asked my owner what the deal was on those shoes, he told me Nike just told him to take the style and colorways. I was so intrigued by the simple and sleek design of the sneakers. Not to mention when I saw the price tag it was 70 retail. My mind was blown because its rare that nike prices its shoes anywhere near 70. After countless years of purchasing jordans and Air Maxs, i felt like I needed a change. So  I tried on the sneakers and immediately fell in love with the cushioning and simple design(looked like a cross between toms and vans). He said since I was a long time customer he would let me get 2 for 100. I hopped on that deal quick and the addiction spread like wildfire. I went back and copped pairs for my parents, brothers and cousins. So now, I am about about 15 pairs deep, I sold off some of my older jordans to double up on certain colors because they were so cheap. You can buy 2-3 pairs of Roshes for a pair of retro jordans and ill take the quantity and quality over the retro anyday now. So yeah hopefully I get to be a member of the Broshe Family cause I'm always willing to help another out. Thats whats lost in our sneaker community today, and I hope to see this roshe run community grow into something big like the AM FAM.

For you bay area cats

Shiekh at Southland has a few colors left (Speed Yellows, Cybers, Sport Reds)
Shoe Palace at Southland has the Black, Sport Reds & Sirens

If you hit up Foot Express off Jackson(Hayward) and Bayfair, tell em Dustin sent you and the dudes will take care of you. Most likely 70 out the door. 

But yeah happy hunting!
wish the cut off could allow dustin, he helped me out with a pair of sport reds and quite few others on another forum.  im sure he will be a big resource for people trying to find some of the first release colorways.  welcome dusty! wish you got here soon to be part of the team, but you should be automatic in the next round of apps.  keep of the good stuff, nice collection!

btw how long did your teals take you? i think cause i live on the east coast shipping is taking a lot longer?

Team Roshe Update: M:42/Niewrieg/Fort Lauderdale, FL/Sz. 10

Last edited:
first day of grad school

sooo comfy.

Man I'm in line at montalban, line started at 10pm last night for the first 5 people, (more like 10, Bc they are letting their friends cut) 10th person in line claim they got there at 3am this morning, 15th -20th people claim 6am, we are about the 25-30 depending on who they let cut with them , and got here at around 810 am.
#flyknit trainer Htm
I hope I cop a pair .

I put together a little FAQ that hopefully can be added to and completed and cleaned up and added to the first post!  Wanted to contribute something to the team!  I don't own any other shoes so for the "I own xxx how do Roshe's fit?"  I need input.  Can someone look this over and edit (and maybe get it on the first post?)
Great info and thanks for posting that ohwussup.

I put together a little FAQ that hopefully can be added to and completed and cleaned up and added to the first post!  Wanted to contribute something to the team!  I don't own any other shoes so for the "I own xxx how do Roshe's fit?"  I need input.  Can someone look this over and edit (and maybe get it on the first post?)
I'm new to Roshe Run and this thread, where can I cop?

Note:  At the time list was compiled, places on this list may be out of stock and sold out as Roshe's are currently HEAT!

In person:

various 'mom and pop' boutiques

Nike stores / factories / outlets

Nordstrom Rack stores

Shiekh stores

Shoe Palace stores

Online:

Amazon.com

Drjays.com

Eastbay.com

Ebay.com

Nike.com

Rakuten global (english)

Sneakerhead.com

Sportschalet.com

Urbanoutfitters.com

Zappos.com or VIP.zappos.com

Phone Order:

Corporategotem.com

Nordstromrack.com

Oneness287.com

twitter.com/21Mercer

When does this certain color way release?

So far, Nike has kept everyone in the dark as to release dates, they say to check their twitter and their webpage constantly for the most up to date news.  Nike and even Zappos reps are kept out of the dark for release dates.

How much are these, is XXX colorway worth this much?
Retail for Roshe Run is $70.  People have been paying anywhere from $54 on sale (NR, Zappos) to upwards of $150 for the Teal/Calypso and Mango grails!  It's up to you how much you are willing to spend!

What size should I get?  (keep in mind everyone's preferences are different)

These shoes generally fit true to size as they are mesh and they stretch and mold to your feet. 

That being said..

narrow feet: may downsize or stay TTS

normal feet: TTS

wide feet: TTS or half size up

These can be worn with or without socks.  Keep in mind that these are mesh and VERY breathable.  Thick socks/sock-less may or may not affect your sizing choice.

I like the women's color ways, can I fit a women's size?

Yes you most likely can!  Keep in mind women sizes are meant for women feet.  Some users have stated that the fit is just 'off' and they ended up returning.  As per Zappos, men's width is listed as a D, while women's width is listed as B.  That's a whole letter difference folks!  Other users are perfectly satisfied with the fit!

narrow feet: 1-1.5 size up   (e.g: mens size 9 = women size 10-10.5)

normal feet: 1-1.5 size up   (e.g: mens size 9 = women size 10-10.5)

wide feet: 1.5-2 size up   (e.g: mens size 9 = women size 10.5-11)

Ordering international! What size is US and what size is CM?

Refer to Nike international size chart here:

http://help-us.nike.com/rnt/rnw/img/enduser/menssizechart.jpg

or here for women's

http://help-us.nike.com/rnt/rnw/img/enduser/womenssizechart.jpg

I wear Jordans, Free Runs, etc.  How do I size the Roshe Run?
you can add (south florida)

Phone orders:

Mr. G (305) 534-1253 (very popular store in miami)

In-Store Only:

XOT (Sawgrass Mall, Dolphin Mall, Lincoln Road)

Mixx (Sawgrass Mall, Dolphin Mall, Lincoln Road)

Althletes Foot (Downtown Miami, Sawgrass Mall)

Roster update - Cargan, M:45, 10.5, Rosemead, CA [10min from Los Angeles]

you can add (south florida)

Phone orders:

Mr. G (305) 534-1253 (very popular store in miami)

In-Store Only:

XOT (Sawgrass Mall, Dolphin Mall, Lincoln Road)

Mixx (Sawgrass Mall, Dolphin Mall, Lincoln Road)

Althletes Foot (Downtown Miami, Sawgrass Mall)
Mr. G or Mr. R?

Team Roshe Update:

Team Member #13 lilpapaya06
Size: size 9.5

BTW a little off topic but did anyone pick up Flyknit trainer/racers?

niwreig it took about 6-8 days to arrive to my house here in the west coast after my cousin received the shoes(takes about 2-5 days to ship from store to her house). so approximately 2 weeks. Your teals are still in transit huh? 

If anyone needs a size 11.5 in a few of the other OG colorways(except teals and mangos), PM me 

Team Roshe Update:
Team Member #13 lilpapaya06
Size: size 9.5
BTW a little off topic but did anyone pick up Flyknit trainer/racers?
Yea I picked up both. I posted a lot of comparison pics in the flyknit thread. Also I know Jerald is in line today for the HTMs.

Also I will be messaging iLLy the new Roshe Roster Info by 4pm PST. So try to post your info soon if you haven't already.

Yea I picked up both. I posted a lot of comparison pics in the flyknit thread. Also I know Jerald is in line today for the HTMs.
Also I will be messaging iLLy the new Roshe Roster Info by 4pm PST. So try to post your info soon if you haven't already.

:smokin

Haven't been on the thread in a bit but wow it's grown! :nthat:

Here's my Team Roster Update Boss:

Drew (I think my name was misspelled to "Dre" during the roster update lol)
Team Member #3
Size: 12

-Drew

:smokin
Haven't been on the thread in a bit but wow it's grown! :nthat:
Here's my Team Roster Update Boss:
Drew (I think my name was misspelled to "Dre" during the roster update lol)
Team Member #3
Size: 12
-Drew
Welcome back Drew

We'll get that fixed for you.

I feel like the official TeamRoshe Customer Service Representative. :pimp: :lol:

Can't wait...
1. Cybers for me en route from eBay
2. Sprites for the wife en route from ndc

Both expecting arrival Monday!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom