ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

for anyone who has worn the NRG premiums, how do they feel compared to the original mesh roshes? just as comfortable?
Very comfortable - sole is exactly the same.  The upper is a little stiffer by comparison, but still nice and flexible.  Highly recommended.

Anyone knows how to get rid of this stain?

I can no longer return them because I got them overseas.

No, it's not wet. I got them like this and I just noticed it when I got back home.

Thanks for the links but I'm going to wait til they drop in the States..I can't justify the price tag on these...

Anyone knows how to get rid of this stain?
I can no longer return them because I got them overseas.
Have you tried a tide stick or something like that? I've used them on canvas shoes before, not sure if it will work on that material

Team Roshe App:

The first roshe i ever saw was the anth/volt pair the my bro-in-law has and honestly i dint think much of them. he kept telling me how nice they were. so a month later i am online looking for some new running shoes. i stumble across a simple all red Nike shoe and well look where im at now. lol i bought my first pair back in july and since then i have been on the hunt. i have been really lucky with most of my pairs it just takes patience and alot of searching lol. i got rid of a pair of Jordans that paid for my first 4 pairs that where purchased within a month. as you can see i dont own every pair just the ones i like.

i ordered my premiums from kicks-crew.com best deal you can find. i bought 3 pairs to make it worth it. totaled $108 a pair.

my reviews:
the original mesh: by far the best!!!

new mesh: navy/mint candy. less freedom for ur feet. i just leave the laces somewhat loose and overall just a nice color! a must have

the nrg premiums: lets just call it winter roshe!! again not as comfortable the first ones but well made. the material is great except in the front. i dont like how u can see the creases.

the navy premiums: good luck finding them, this site helped me when the rakuten link was put up. still regret not getting more or the other cws. its my favorite pair!!

Los Angeles, CA
size 9.5

mn just posted a picture of "roshe like model" by nike sb. Looks simple but this cw is ugly. lunarlon sole. just figured I'd share maybe you guys know some more details 

Last edited:
them "poor mans" roshes don't look that bad. Colorway is garbage-that two tone looks wack.

FYI- I spoke with a Nike CS rep (online) and gave them the product code for the blk premium nrg's and asked for information. He told me they WERE dropping in the states and on NDC on Dec 15th at 8am. I asked him if this was confirmed and he said he wasn't sure but promised me they were dropping stateside and on ndc. Also, retail is $85usd.

Last edited:
them "poor mans" roshes don't look that bad. Colorway is garbage-that two tone looks wack.
FYI- I spoke with a Nike CS rep (online) and gave them the product code for the blk premium nrg's and asked for information. He told me they WERE dropping in the states and on NDC on Dec 15th at 8am. I asked him if this was confirmed and he said he wasn't sure but promised me they were dropping stateside and on ndc. Also, retail is $85usd.
thats great news. really did not want to drop over 100 on them

IT'S OFFICIAL!

VIA NIKE PRODUCT CALENDAR

Rosherun Premium NRG
Anthracite/Anthracite-Metallic Platinum
Style# 580566-040
$85

Rosherun Premium NRG
Khaki/Khaki-Sail-Black Tea
Style# 580566-220
$85

COP OR NOT?

NIKE SAYS THESE ARE A LIMITED RELEASE...

IT'S OFFICIAL!
Rosherun Premium NRG
Style# 580566-040
$85
Rosherun Premium NRG
Style# 580566-220
$85
COP OR NOT?
Just seen this myself im stoked

IT'S OFFICIAL!
Rosherun Premium NRG
Style# 580566-040
$85
Rosherun Premium NRG
Style# 580566-220
$85
COP OR NOT?

Cant wait :smokin

I find Roshes to be TTS. I have a few pairs that have looser toeboxes, which is extremely uncomfortable when walking. A snug toebox keeps your foot in place, which is what I personally prefer.

The general consensus with most Roshe owners is TTS.

That's actually why I'm thinking about getting a sz 9. I'm true sz 9.5 narrow feet, but when I tried on sz 9.5 Roshe "Siren Reds" the toe felt loose to me. Is that how it's suppose to feel? Will sz 9 be too snug on feet?

Finishline will be getting the Nike Roshe run premiums also!! Looks like we will all get a pair fellas

Back
Top Bottom