ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone dealt with Kix-Files before? I ordered the anthracites last week on the 5th & got an email confirmation for the payment, but I have yet to receive a tracking number or anything of the sort. Do they usually take this long?

never dealt with them but i know they are just like kicks-crew.com... kicks-crew.com takes like literally 2-3 days to come to cali shipping when i ordered. i was surprised it was faster than east coast to west coast shipping. Hopefully you get it the next couple days

edit: actually i remember buying bruce lee's KOBE V from them few years back. it took literally 3 days to get from china to cali lmao.

Last edited:
Decided I care much more about the release of two premium roshe's then the foams and nines this weekend. I feel so adult. 

I got all colorways of the men's regular ones, all black trails, why not these two premiums to my collection now. Yup. Hype or no hype I'm still buying these and I find it funny how people that don't have no Roshe runs at all but want to buy my calypso like its a must have. Now that's hype

never dealt with them but i know they are just like kicks-crew.com... kicks-crew.com takes like literally 2-3 days to come to cali shipping when i ordered. i was surprised it was faster than east coast to west coast shipping. Hopefully you get it the next couple days
edit: actually i remember buying bruce lee's KOBE V from them few years back. it took literally 3 days to get from china to cali lmao.

Thanks bro. They actually came in today so I was pretty stoked.

As for the shoes, I felt meh about them. Idk if it was kix files or from shipping but the Roshes I received had very noticeable scratches on the toeboxes. Also, no big deal to me, but I thought the midsole/ sole would be white but they're a light grey. Comfort-wise they feel great, so despite the scratches ill be putting them in my shoe rotation.

I like the style of the premiums, but comfort wise, nothing beats the original roshe runs.

Has anyone dealt with Kix-Files before? I ordered the anthracites last week on the 5th & got an email confirmation for the payment, but I have yet to receive a tracking number or anything of the sort. Do they usually take this long?
Got my premiums from them - showed up here on the east coast in a little over a week (and that was with Thanksgiving during that time).  Very pleased with their service, but I can't remember how fast I got shipping confirmation.

I'm really on the fence about the NRG premiums only because of the creasing and how comfortable they are compared to the OG's.

I'm going to "try" to cop online and see if I'll be a first time success on RD for ndc. I don't even care if its black or khaki just going to try.

I'm going to "try" to cop online and see if I'll be a first time success on RD for ndc. I don't even care if its black or khaki just going to try.
I really dont think this is going to be a hard cop. Alot of people are starting to hop on roshes, but people are acting like these will instantly sell out like a pair of J's. You should be fine even though they are supposed to be a "QS" they still shouldn't be difficult to cop.

Back
Top Bottom