ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

check out the heel tab, it deformed. to those who did throw them in the washer what was the temperature of the water and what type of wash did you guys use, delicate, normal? Let me know if there is anyway to this.
looks fine to me

This is just a feeler.  Does anyone in the Bay Area wanted to do a combined Tmall/Frugirls order?  I'm thinking about ordering another pair of mango's soon.

It looks like they're going for around $60 plus shipping/fees.  I don't see the mango's (or many other colors) in anything higher then a 9.5.

Please check the availability for the size and color first.

http://list.tmall.com/search_produc...tyle=g&sort=p&q=roshe&n=60&s=0&cat=2#J_Filter

Please check tmall to make sure that they have your size and color available first.  

Once you confirm availablity,  send me a PM with the size, color, quantity, and link(s).
Does anyone else want to join in?  I had a some people drop out and have room for a few more people. 

LMK by tonight so I can place the order tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
This Week In Roshe News.

Does anyone else want to join in?  I had a some people drop out and have room for a few more people. 

LMK by tonight so I can place the order tomorrow afternoon.
Crap, it looks like I reach my PM per day limit.  I guess, I'm going to have to put the order on hold for 24 hours.  I'm still going to do the order, though. 

For now, just get your order ready and PM sometime tomorrow (2/25) with your order.  I'll probably stop taking order Tuesday night and place the order on Wednesday (2/27) afternoon. 

Sorry for the delay.

I wouldn't mind the tonal pack but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on them. Plus I'd like to see them in person first.

I wouldn't mind the tonal pack but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on them. Plus I'd like to see them in person first.
I think they're much better in person than the pictures make them look.  I'm very happy with them.

my curiosity on the tonals made me pull the trigger on them, myself.  if worse comes to worst, i'll return them if i dont like them.  but everyone says they're better in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom