ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the link!!! Copped my size 11s

haha to the resellers.

I hope these are a general release... someone please say so.. 

Relax, other NTers can vouch for me here:  powattackpow, justdome, xtianp.  We are in here together, I'm not a reseller.  I had a hard time trying to find my pair so I wanted to lock up some pairs to help others out and at the same time build rewards for my CC :nthat:

Yah I can vouch for him, us and a few others agreed to cop few sizes in case people didnt get to have a chance. Figured what's the worse that could happen, we do another trip to return in stores if we have extras after selling at retail to people

wow finally got my roshe run FB black mints in size 10 after 4 failed checkouts. got a pair of dri-fit socks to get free shipping with code DOUBLETEAM on nikestore.com. $76 well spent.

bought two pairs of the mints and done
smile.gif
To those that have seen the orange f b in person how do they look ?
I got my pair in lastnight! LOVE THEM. I like the colorway, most ppl dont. I like things that pop! haha

I don't really care for the FB style but I copped the mints since the swoosh can be removed. Gonna take it to a shoe repair spot though and have them reapply in the normal positioning of the OG. I've never done anything on NikeID before but my wallet is sooo ready
that would look cool. post up pics after repositioning them. i'd like to see how it turns out

How much have you guys spend on roshes): fb's are my 6th pair.. Man.. Draining my momeyy

Yah I can vouch for him, us and a few others agreed to cop few sizes in case people didnt get to have a chance. Figured what's the worse that could happen, we do another trip to return in stores if we have extras after selling at retail to people
Relax, other NTers can vouch for me here:  powattackpow, justdome, xtianp.  We are in here together, I'm not a reseller.  I had a hard time trying to find my pair so I wanted to lock up some pairs to help others out and at the same time build rewards for my CC
nthat.gif
Okay sorry about that, but if this is what you guys are really doing sounds legit! #Broshes

I just found a site if you guys want cop a pair of Squadron Blue. The sizes they have left are 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.5, and 10.5. It cost $129.36 excluding shipping. It's a rape price, but I just want to help out those that really want a pair.
Dude, they're on FNL and have been restocking 1-2 times already. Just keep waiting it out and for other sites to have them.

I was talking to the broshe yeahkritaj the other night and we came across the thought of TeamROSHE hosting a TeamROSHE Meetup one day. It will happen....

"If you build it, they will come."

I gave up months ago trying to stay up to date with this thread.  Leave for a day and it jumps 40 pages.  #aintgotnotimefordat

I just found a site if you guys want cop a pair of Squadron Blue. The sizes they have left are 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.5, and 10.5. It cost $129.36 excluding shipping. It's a rape price, but I just want to help out those that really want a pair.
Don't cop, just wait on it.  Pairs will come just like the FBs today.  Just have patience. 

Back
Top Bottom