ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I think what is being questioned is your knowledge of the term "broshe", considering how you seem to imply that using "yeeshies" a"broshe" are one in the same, in the sense that they are terms being used by the flood of new hypebeast that are now on this shoe.

The term "broshe" has been used here for a long time, way before this thread moved at 100 pgs a day.

I just think ppl who have followed this thread for sometime  are frustrated,  with many new ppl coming here to feed off information and not giving back (except for the creation of misguided names)

PREACH.

man whoever coined the roshe mints and "yeezy" inspired should go have a lobotomy.....

:smh: roshes are going to be even harder to get, people are like "Yeezy?, these shoes are only $70, $&!@ Jordans and foams".

its like watching a unicorn die.....:smh:

Yeeshes have yet to pop up yet... :nerd:

I think what is being questioned is your knowledge of the term "broshe", considering how you seem to imply that using "yeeshies" a"broshe" are one in the same, in the sense that they are terms being used by the flood of new hypebeast that are now on this shoe.

The term "broshe" has been used here for a long time, way before this thread moved at 100 pgs a day.

I just think ppl who have followed this thread for sometime  are frustrated,  with many new ppl coming here to feed off information and not giving back (except for the creation of misguided names)

PREACH.

Irony

Last edited:
I knew when there was 300 new post when I got on something happened. lol. Hope everyone who wanted a pair got em. And remember, they run pretty snug and more fitting for the FBs

PREACH.

Why is everyone getting so butt hurt. It's an open forum...this is the internet. Call the shoes and each other whatever you want as long as we know what you are talking about its cool with me. And for the record both the terms yeeshes and broshes are dumb sounding....idc about the "linage" and "honor and pride" the terms carry.

People who post in here regularly know the other people that do too. Post your info and help out the people you want to help out....its not srs. The most frustrating point is its hard to get any actual information from this thread if you check it once every 2 days or so....because its 400 replies deep each day but that helps those that are regulars.

Havent seen roshes in brooklyn yet... Have you?

The Footaction Downtown randomly got the Iguanas, Sport Reds and Blacks sometime early last month. They sold out in a matter of days. Besides that I haven't stumbled across anymore in Brooklyn, but I've visted the majority of the Urban Outfitters in Soho and they still have those three in stock but, inexplicably don't carry any larger half sizes.

[/IMG]

Hey RosheWorld thought I'd buzz in EU Team Nike Store Europe blessed the site with some spring colourways!!!

anyone cop an extra size 10 mint fbs and are willing to sell it for a decent price... was taking a final when they released on NDC. PM if you are. If not, on to the next they say.

Last edited:

Hey RosheWorld thought I'd buzz in EU Team Nike Store Europe blessed the site with some spring colourways!!![/quote]
Does anyone else see the same mesh as the one that one dude posted in the last two days?? Nothing like the OG.. Thoughts? 

nike uk doesnt accept paypal from the US......>: WW3 about to start

if i dont get my mango v/2 im going to go to petco and smash some fish tanks..........

:D jk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom